25th July 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Can a retired Soldier is eligible to apply any nationalized bank's Clerk post?

Sir, I am a serving soldier in Armed Force. My qualification is 10th and I will be retiring in March, 2020 at the age of 39 years. Sir, am I eligible for any Nationalized bank's Clerk post? Any reservation and relaxation for retired Soldier?

31st July 2019, 06:16 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a retired Soldier is eligible to apply any nationalized bank's Clerk post?

You are not eligible to appear for the recruitment examination conducted for Clerk.

The required minimum educational qualification to appear for the recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you do not possess the bachelor degree qualification and so not eligible for the recruitment examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?