26th January 2019, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BARC OCES recruitment for a candidate with GATE scorecard?

Hello friends, I want to apply for BARC OCES recruitment. I have heard that with GATE Scorecard, I am eligible to apply. Is it true? Please tell me if it is possible to apply with GATE Scorecard? Waiting for your response!

3rd February 2019, 09:14 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BARC OCES recruitment for a candidate with GATE scorecard?

Yes, it is true that candidate with GATE scorecard are eligible to apply for BARC OCES recruitment. Candidates must have a valid GATE score in the same Engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline. Candidates must have done BE/BTech/BSc (Engineering)/5 year integrated MTech with at least 60% marks in aggregate in one of the following Engineering branch.
Mechanical, Chemical, Metallurgical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Instrumentation, Civil, Nuclear Engineering, Fast Reactor Technology.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.barconlineexam.in/enginee...-criteria.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?