2nd August 2018, 11:31 AM
shiratul shaikh

Eligibility to apply in BARC Stipendiary Trainee recruitment for Biochemistry postgraduate?

Hello, I want to apply in BARC Stipendiary Trainee recruitment. I have completed my MSc in Biochemistry. I would like to know about my eligibility to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

8th August 2018, 09:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in BARC Stipendiary Trainee recruitment for Biochemistry postgraduate?

To be eligible to apply for BARC Stipendiary Trainee recruitment, you should have passed Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. in relevant discipline from a recognised institute. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed M.Sc. degree course, so, you are eligible to apply for BARC Stipendiary Trainee recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?