23rd December 2018, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in BTC course for a candidate who is waiting for results of Graduation?

Hello Sir, I am waiting for the result of my Graduation. I want to apply for BTC course. So, right now I am eligible to apply for this BTC course or not? Kindly let me know about this asap. Thank you!

31st December 2018, 02:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in BTC course for a candidate who is waiting for results of Graduation?

BTC stands for Basic Training Certificate. The eligibility criteria for BTC course:

>>Candidate must have done 12th from a recognized board. If you are 12th passed with minimum of 50% marks then you can apply for BTC course.

You are waiting for results of bachelor's degree, you can apply for BTC course subject to percentage requirement.
31st December 2018, 03:17 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in BTC course for a candidate who is waiting for results of Graduation?

BTC stands for Basic Training Certificate. The qualification required for this course is 12th passed with 50% marks in 12th board exam.

You are pursuing bachelor's degree. Depending upon your percentage of marks in 12th, you can apply for BTC course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?