6th December 2011, 05:32 PM
Abhishekk Raj

What courses I can pursue from CDAC being a candidate of final semester of B.Sc in IT waiting for results?

i am waiting for my results for final semester of bscit?what course can i pursue fram cdac

Related Questions:
  1. Courses that can be done in CDAC by BSc IT student?
  2. When are the first semester results of BSc from DU?
  3. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  4. When is the next entrance exam for CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is the best center of CDAC? What are the career opportunities after CDAC?
  6. Will I get placement if I pursue CDAC courses?
  7. What are the electrical training courses available after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering course? -- [New]
  8. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? What is the use of CDAC? How many courses are there in CDAC and which are the best cities for preparing for CDAC course?
  9. Can I give the exam of CDAC after completing BSc Computer Science?
  10. Information about CDAC? how to prepare and how will be the tests organised?
  11. What are the career opportunities after completing BSc Computers? What are the courses provided by CDAC for BSc students?
  12. Can a Homeopathic Doctor do CDAC courses?
  13. What are courses available for me research field after completing final year BSc Biotech in 3rd semester?
  14. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  15. Should I go for MCA along with CDAC course after BCA and placement surity after CDAC course?
  16. Can I give engineering exam after studying 4th year B.Tech Civil
  17. CDAC after B.Tech (CS) and MBA in Marketing and IT?
  18. Educational opportunities after BCA? Can I do CDAC courses alongside MCA? Are CDAC full time courses?
7th December 2011, 02:08 PM
Hansika Ram

Default Re: What courses I can pursue from CDAC being a candidate of final semester of B.Sc in IT waiting for results?

Hai Abhishekk:

CDAC stands for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing. CDAC Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission into :

DESD – Diploma in Embedded Systems Design
DSSD – Diploma in System Software Development
DABC – Diploma in Advanced Business Computing

You would be fit enough to do DABC

7th December 2011, 02:09 PM
Hansika Ram

Thumbs up Re: What courses I can pursue from CDAC being a candidate of final semester of B.Sc in IT waiting for results?

Hai Abhishekk:

CDAC stands for Centre for Development of Advanced Computing. CDAC Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission into :

DESD – Diploma in Embedded Systems Design
DSSD – Diploma in System Software Development
DABC – Diploma in Advanced Business Computing

You would be fit enough to do DABC

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?