16th April 2019, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Indian Army Tradesman(GD) recruitment for 12th Biology candidate?

Hello everyone, I had Biology in my 12th standard. I want to join Indian Army for Tradesman(GD) post. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this recruitment. Please let me know as soon as possible.

23rd April 2019, 08:43 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Army Tradesman(GD) recruitment for 12th Biology candidate?

* The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Iindian Army Soldier General Duty recruitment are as here under :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

* Your age must lie within 17.5 years to 21 years.

* You must have completed your matriculation with at least 45% marks with 33% marks in each subjects from a recognised board of education.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

So, being a student of Class 12th with Biology group, you are eligible to apply for Indian Army Soldier GD recruitment as far as the educational requirement for the same recruitment is concerned.

For more details regarding different recruitment in Indian Army, you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?