24th February 2013, 10:22 PM
ukdivakar

Can I apply for Indian Army after passing 12th as private candidate

hello sir / madam
i m agirl of age 20 . i had passed my 12th as a private candidate( compartment ) in pcb.can i apply the indian army with good post.som totally confused...... what can i do in this situation...please help me......

25th February 2013, 02:29 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Army after passing 12th as private candidate

Indian Army can be applied after 12th through NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

Hence with the above eligibility criteria one can apply for Indian Army.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
25th February 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir / madam ,

I am , Indranil Paul , a student appearing for I.C.S.E this year . I am totally confused what to take after exam......... i really want to take biology to become a cardiac surgent but i dont know what to do after passing ISE .i.e whick line or degree to take or to study .
pls help me......
yours faithfully,
Indranil
25th February 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,

Will you please advice that i am 28yrs and i have completed B.A. With Eng. Literature along with looking for M.A. Eng-Lit.

I have 2 year teahing experience and still teahing upto 12th class but not satisfied with it, so which proffession would be better for me and how to grabe it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?