27th July 2018, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Karnataka PGCET for MBA admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in PGCET of Karnataka for MBA admission. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this PGCET. Please let me know asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of PGECET of Jaipur?
  2. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in VTU through Karnataka PGCET? Is VTU PGCET equivalent to Karnataka PGCET?
  3. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Karnataka PGCET to study M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  5. What rank I would get with 27 correct answers in Karnataka PGCET(MBA)?
  6. Last date to apply for Karnataka MBA PGCeT? What is the exam date?
  7. When will be the PGCET Exam in Karnataka for MBA course? How to apply for this Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam?
  8. Do Karnataka and Non Karnataka students have to appear for Karnataka PGCET?
  9. How to get MDS seat in PGCET Karnataka?
  10. Last date to apply for Karnataka PGCET Exam? Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? Best course to choose in M.Tech being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Can I appear for PGCET to get admission for MBA at Kousali Institute at Dharwad, Karnataka? I have completed my B.Sc with 68% marks from Hyderabad
  12. Date of notification of Karnataka PGCET exam?
  13. Eligibility to secure MTech(Biotechnology) admission with 31 marks in Karnataka PGCET? -- [New]
  14. When the application form of PGCET for MBA and M.Tech will be released in Karnataka? Detailed information and last date of application?
  15. What is the entrance procedure for non Karnataka candidates? Can we get merit seat through PGCET?
  16. Date of sale of application form of PGCET M.Tech karnataka?
  17. Previous years question papers of MBA PGCET of Karnataka of last 10 years?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria of PGCET?
30th July 2018, 01:01 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Karnataka PGCET for MBA admission?

Eligibility to apply in Karnataka PGCET for MBA admission are given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** Candidate should have passed bachelor degree with minimum of three years from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree is 50% for general and 45% for SC/ST category candidate.
30th July 2018, 11:10 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Karnataka PGCET refers to Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test and it is held by KEA 〔Karnataka Examination Authority〕once every year for offering admission in postgraduate courses such as MBA, MCA, ME, MTech, MArch courses..

Further, the minimum eligibility required to appear in Karnataka PGCET for admission to MBA degree course is a bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

For more details regarding Karnataka PGCET, you can refer to the link www.kea.kar.nic.in.
31st July 2018, 01:28 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for Karnataka PGCET (Post Graduate Common Entrance Test) MBA admission is a bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for SC/ST candidates.

For detailed information and updates regarding Karnataka PGCET, you can refer to the link www.kea.kar.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?