22nd May 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Karnataka PGCET to study M.Tech in Civil Engineering?

Hi,
I need to know about the Karnataka PGCET.
Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for
applying for PGCET for study M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
Kindly tell me everything in details.

29th May 2015, 09:29 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Karnataka PGCET to study M.Tech in Civil Engineering?

Detailed Information about Karnataka PGCET:

>> Karnataka PGCET (Post Graduate Common Entrance Test) Examination is conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority. Basically this Karnataka PGCET is conducted for giving admission into, M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Arch courses in universities or private institutes in the state of Karnataka.

>> Karnataka PGCET 2015 notification is going to be released in the month of June, 2015 and downloading of Admit Card are from 4th week of July, 2015.

>> The Application Fee for applying Karnataka PGCET Examination is "Rs.500/-" for SC/ ST Category candidates and "Rs.600/-" for OBC and General category candidates and you are required to pay the fee through online mode only.

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering through Karnataka PGCET Score:

>> To be eligible for giving Karnataka PGCET Examination is "B.E/ B.Tech" from a recognized university.

>> To pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering through Karnataka PGCET Examination, you are required to score minimum 50% marks in respective stream for General category candidates and 45% marks in case of Category I, SC and ST Candidates.

>> If you have valid GATE Score, then you do not need to appear in Karnataka PGCET 2015 Exam again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?