29th June 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for PGCET to get admission for MBA at Kousali Institute at Dharwad, Karnataka? I have completed my B.Sc with 68% marks from Hyderabad

i have completed my BSc with 68% at Hyderabad. Can I appear for PGCET to get admission for MBA at Kousali Institute at Dharwad, Karnataka
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of PGECET of Jaipur?
  2. Is a correspondence graduate from Karnataka university Dharwad, eligible to do regular MBA course?
  3. How to take admission for MSc in Mathes? I have completed BSc from Belgaum under Karnataka University?
  4. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in VTU through Karnataka PGCET? Is VTU PGCET equivalent to Karnataka PGCET?
  5. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate?
  6. What's the cut-off percentage for M.Com seat in Karnataka university Dharwad?
  7. How to get MDS seat in PGCET Karnataka?
  8. Date of notification of Karnataka PGCET exam?
  9. How much rank can I get after scoring 37 marks in Karnataka PGCET?
  10. Am I eligible for government job after completion of PU in Karnataka University, Dharwad?
  11. Full information about MBA? I am doing BSc Home Science in Dharwad
  12. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Do Karnataka and Non Karnataka students have to appear for Karnataka PGCET?
  14. Can I get regular MCA admission in Karnataka University Dharwad after completing B.Tech in Karnataka Stat Open University? I am a regular mode student for MCA
  15. Procedure for MBA and cutoff marks required for PGCET and MAT?
  16. Expected rank for a candidate who is predicting 35 marks in Karnataka PGCET(Mechanical)? -- [New]
  17. How to join in Dharwad University in Karnataka after passing 12th in science? How to join BSc in CS?
  18. Details about PGCET and syllabus of it? How to prepare and get admission into good college?
30th June 2015, 02:19 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I appear for PGCET to get admission for MBA at Kousali Institute at Dharwad, Karnataka? I have completed my B.Sc with 68% marks from Hyderabad

Yes you are eligible to appear in the desired test because each candidate hold an degree of under graduation or appearing in final year can appear in the PGCET test and as you mention that you hold a bsc degree in that manner you are eligible but you must need to qualify the test because admissions are provided on the basis of merit list generated by marks you got in the same test ,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?