30th September 2018, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for NTPC Junior Engineer recruitment for 2 years Diploma Mechanical holder?

Hello, I have done my Diploma Engineering course of 2 years on 12th basis. I did my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Now I want to apply for NTPC Junior Engineer recruitment. So, am I eligible to apply for this recruitment?

4th October 2018, 11:22 AM
Subjectexpert

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NTPC Junior Engineer recruitment for 2 years Diploma Mechanical holder?

Yes, you are eligible.
NTPC recruits Diploma holders for various posts of Jr. Foreman, Jr. Work Assistant, Jr. controller etc.

They are given training for 2 years as Diploma trainee after which they join their respective companies.

Eligibility:
Age limit is 25 years, relaxation for Reserved candidates according to government rules.

3 years Diploma with minimum 70% from a Government recognized institute
(You are eligible as 12th pass candidate receive Diploma in 2 years through lateral entry)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?