7th October 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment for a Mechanical Engineer who has completed B.E. around 5 years ago? Age limit to apply?

I am a Mechanical Engineer, completed my B.E. around 5 years ago. I want to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment. Am I eligible to apply? If yes, then please tell me about the age limit.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment? -- [New]
  2. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  3. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  4. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Educational qualification and age limit to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
  6. What are the upcoming vacancies in railways for engineers
  7. Detailed information and age limit to apply in Koderma District Junior Engineer recruitment for Civil Diploma holder?
  8. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment for Electrical Engineer?
  9. Can I apply for Indian Army Junior Assistant recruitment being a 26 years old Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  10. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  11. Can I apply in UPSSSC Junior Engineer recruitment having completed Diploma Mechanical from UGC approved university?
  12. How to get job in PWD after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  13. How can I make my career in Railways? I am a student of B.Tech M.E
  14. Government jobs for Civil Engineers?
  15. What is the qualification required for RTO exam? What is the syllabus required?
  16. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  17. How to become a RTO officer after completing B.Tech? I am studying 2nd year B.Tech in ECE branch
  18. How many posts are available in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment?
8th October 2016, 10:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment for a Mechanical Engineer who has completed B.E. around 5 years ago? Age limit to apply?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for SSC Junior Engineer recruitment post (Mechanical Engineer) even if you have completed B.E course 5 years ago. Candidates who have obtained Bachelor's degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognised university are eligible to apply for SSC Junior Engineer recruitment post. The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 32 years, upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government norms to be eligible to apply for SSC Junior Engineer recruitment post.
8th October 2016, 10:23 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment for a Mechanical Engineer who has completed B.E. around 5 years ago? Age limit to apply?

Eligibility criteria to apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer examination:

1. In case of Central Water Commission, age limit for Junior Mechanical Engineer is 32 years.

2. For MES: upper age limit is 30 years.

3. For Barrakage Project: upper age limit is 30 years.

If you are within age limit then you can apply for this examination at http://ssconline.nic.in/jeregistration/.
8th October 2016, 11:24 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for SSC Junior Engineering Recruitment exam for Mechanical engineer:

*Candidate must have done diploma or bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized technical institute approved by AICTE.

*In case of Junior Mechnical engineer, age limit for some post is 32 years and for some posts is 30 years.

Suppose you are 25 years old, then you can apply for exam and will be eligible for both posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?