4th August 2018, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for CGVYAPAM Sub Engineer recruitment for Mechanical Diploma holder?

I came to know that CGVYAPAM has announced the recruitment for Sub Engineer. I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply in CGVYAPAM Sub Engineer recruitment for Diploma Mechanical fresher? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for CGVYAPAM Sub Engineer recruitment?
  3. Eligibility to apply in RTO recruitment for Diploma Mechanical holder?
  4. Detailed information and age limit to apply in Koderma District Junior Engineer recruitment for Civil Diploma holder?
  5. Eligibility to apply in Vizag Steel Plant Mechanical Technician recruitment for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  6. Job profile of Sub Engineer in CGVYAPAM?
  7. Pay scale allotted to Sub Engineers in CGVYAPAM
  8. List of posts available in SAIL for Diploma Mechanical Engineer? When the recruitment will be published?
  9. Eligibility to apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment for Diploma Electrical holder?
  10. Eligibility to apply in RTO exam for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  11. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  12. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in NTPC Diploma Trainees recruitment for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in TNPSC Group-III recruitment exam being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  14. Can I apply in UPSSSC Junior Engineer recruitment having completed Diploma Mechanical from UGC approved university?
  15. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to apply in DRDO STA-B recruitment for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  17. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being an ITI Mechanical and Diploma in Mechanical holder? Eligibility criteria for it?
  18. Eligibility to apply in Delhi Police Sub-Inspector recruitment for Diploma Engineer?
9th August 2018, 02:11 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CGVYAPAM Sub Engineer recruitment for Mechanical Diploma holder?

Eligibility to apply for CGVYAPAM Sub Engineer recruitment for Mechanical Diploma holder are given below.

=> Candidate should have passed Diploma in Mechanical from a recognized Board.

=> The minimum age of candidate should be 18 years.

=> The upper age of candidate should not be greater than 30 years.

APPLICATION FEE

1. General = Rs.350/-

2. OBC = Rs.250/-

3. ST/SC = Rs.100/-
9th August 2018, 07:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CGVYAPAM Sub Engineer recruitment for Mechanical Diploma holder?

Candidates who have completed their diploma in mechanical engineering with minimum 50% marks from a recognized institute are eligible to apply for CGVYAPAM Sub Engineer recruitment for Mechanical stream. The age of the candidate should be minimum 21 years and can apply till the age of 35 years. Reserved category candidates will get age relaxation as per the rules of the government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?