15th April 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector recruitment for BTech graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my BTech course. I don't have any backlog and I want to apply for Tamil Nadu Sub-inspector recruitment. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment.

18th April 2019, 08:48 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector recruitment for BTech graduate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector recruitment being a B.Tech graduate. Candidates who hold Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a government recognised university are eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector recruitment. The age criteria required to apply for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector recruitment is 20 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules to apply for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?