10th February 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in TRB Seniority recruitment for B.Sc and B.Ed(Computer Science) graduate? How to apply in Tamil Nadu Government for Computer Science Teacher under Defence quota?

Hello,
My wife have completed her B.Sc and B.Ed in Computer Science. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in TRB Seniority recruitment and what is the procedure to apply for Tamil Nadu Government Computer Science Teacher under Defence quota?

20th July 2017, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in TRB Seniority recruitment for B.Sc and B.Ed(Computer Science) graduate? How to apply in Tamil Nadu Government for Computer Science Teacher under Defence quota?

Sir l have completed m.sc. b.ed (computer science) b.sc in 2009...now how will the government select the candidates for recent announcement i.e. exam or seniority list?
1st August 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in TRB Seniority recruitment for B.Sc and B.Ed(Computer Science) graduate? How to apply in Tamil Nadu Government for Computer Science Teacher under Defence quota?

Sir I have completed MSc ,b.ed computer science can you say ,how the government will select the candidates for recent announcement by exam or seniority list?
1st August 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed MSc with b.ed.In 2014 I have finished my certificate verification.please tell me, how will the government select the candidates for the recent announcement by exam or seniority list?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?