10th January 2019, 10:39 AM
Najma NK

Eligibility to apply for UGC-NET for distance MSc graduate of Madurai Kamaraj University?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for UGC-NET. However, I did my MSc from Madurai Kamaraj University through distance education. So, am I eligible to apply for this eligibility test or not? Please let me know asap.

15th January 2019, 09:27 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for UGC-NET for distance MSc graduate of Madurai Kamaraj University?

The full form of UGC NET is University Grants Commission.

1. Master of Science graduate needs to apply for CSIR NET examination for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship.

2. University must be UGC and DEC approved for distance course. Madurai Kamaraj University. You must have minimum of 55% marks in master's degree to apply for NET examination.
15th January 2019, 03:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for UGC-NET for distance MSc graduate of Madurai Kamaraj University?

UGC NET is University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test.

The qualification required for UGC NET exam is master's degree in any stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage of marks required in master's degree is 55%.

You can apply for UGC NET exam after distance degree from Madurai Kamaraj university.
15th January 2019, 07:00 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test:

* Post graduation in any stream from a recognized university with minimum of 55% marks.

Distance degree must be approved by DEC and UGC to be eligible for NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?