20th August 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

M.tech Computer Science student eligible to write NET? Syllabus for UGC NET?

Sir I completed MTech in computer science branch,so that i wish to write ugc net,am i eligible to write ugc net exam and also send the syllabus for ugc net.

thanking you.

25th August 2014, 01:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.tech Computer Science student eligible to write NET? Syllabus for UGC NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I completed MTech in computer science branch,so that i wish to write ugc net,am i eligible to write ugc net exam and also send the syllabus for ugc net.

thanking you.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test .

The Educational Qualification is required for NET Exam is masters degree from recognized university with above 55% marks .Marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST category .Final year student are eligible for NET Exam .There is no age criteria for NET Exam.If you can apply in JRF post then your age should be below 28 years old.

You have completed M-tech degree so you are eligible for UGC NET exam . So i have attached the syllabus for UGC NET exam for computer science department so please check it out .
Attached Files
File Type: doc NET Computer science syllabus.doc(68.0 KB, 554 views)
29th September 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.tech Computer Science student eligible to write NET? Syllabus for UGC NET?

I passed my B.E in information science from visvesvaraya university with an aggregate of 55% am I eligible to write the entrance exam and if so which all exams can I apply?
1st October 2015, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing mtech IT. Am i eligible to write ugc net exam. and can u pls tell me what are the benifits of qualifying net exam
14th November 2020, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I apply for UGC-NET (Home science) after my M.Tech? I am currently pursuing M.Tech in food technology.
13th May 2022, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir am m.tech computer science student can I apply UGC net r csir net
Which one can I eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?