23rd November 2016, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

MBA in distance mode from Madurai Kamaraj University approved by UGC? Can I apply for banks job after studying it? Fee structure for it?

Dear sir, I need to know that weather MBA in distance mode from Madurai Kamaraj University approved by UGC? Can I apply for banks job after it? What will be the course fee of Madurai Kamaraj Univer
sity?

24th November 2016, 10:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA in distance mode from Madurai Kamaraj University approved by UGC? Can I apply for banks job after studying it? Fee structure for it?

Yes, definitely distance education from Madurai Kamaraj University is approved by UGC.
Below I have uploaded the link of official website of the University, have a look over it.

http://mkuniversity.org/direct/

Yes, definitely you can apply for bank jobs after the completion of MBA course, there is no problem in it.
Contact to the respective University to get the fee details of the course.
25th November 2016, 09:57 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: MBA in distance mode from Madurai Kamaraj University approved by UGC? Can I apply for banks job after studying it? Fee structure for it?

Madurai Kamaraj University is approved by the University Grant Commission & Funded by the Government of Tamil Nadu. Once you complete your study, then can apply for the bank jobs. You must prepare for the entrance exam if you wish to join any bank. Below I have mentioned the contact details. You can confirm about the fees.

Contact Number- 0452-2458471 (30 lines)
25th November 2016, 01:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I need to know that weather MBA in distance mode from Madurai Kamaraj University approved by UGC? Can I apply for banks job after it? What will be the course fee of Madurai Kamaraj Univer
sity?

Yes, the Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Degrees are recognized by UGC.
Yes, you can apply for bank jobs after studying a Degree in Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education. The candidates are eligible for employment in Central & State Governments. The fee for the MBA in distance mode in Madurai Kamaraj University is Rs 30,250. The Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education website link is Click Here
12th January 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR, I want to do my Master degree in English from MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSTY . I want the "DEB RECOGNITION COPY" of the same University. I will be highly obliged if you give me this. Monotosh Chakraborty.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?