21st September 2010, 11:50 AM
DEEPAK REDDY.M

Eligibility to attain CDAC exam?

Respected sir, as i'm doing final year B.E in Telecommunication im interested in doing CDAC courses please kindly guide me.
what is eligibility to attain this exam

Related Questions:
  1. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  2. Best Institute of CDAC in India?
  3. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria of CDAC exam? Passing percentage required for CDAC courses?
  5. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  6. To get trained in CDAC what is the eligibility? Previous year question papers and pattern?
  7. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? What is the use of CDAC? How many courses are there in CDAC and which are the best cities for preparing for CDAC course?
  8. Benefits of joining CDAC and best center for study in CDAC?
  9. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  10. What is the duration for CDAC? Is there any entrance exam for CDAC?
  11. What is CDAC exam? How should I prepare for the entrance?
  12. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  13. Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  14. Which is the best center of CDAC? What are the career opportunities after CDAC?
  15. What is the importance of CDAC? How to get admission in CDAC course? What is the syllabus?
  16. Information about CDAC? how to prepare and how will be the tests organised?
  17. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I go for MCA along with CDAC course after BCA and placement surity after CDAC course? -- [New]
1st March 2011, 08:27 AM
Aman Sapra

Default Re: Eligibility to attain CDAC exam?

CDAC CST 2011 Eligibility Criteria for G Level

The candidate must meet one of the following eligibility criteria :

1. Four year Bachelor’s (or) Higher Degree in Engineering or equivalent in Relevant Stream*
2. MCA, M.Sc. (Computer Science.), M.Sc. (IT), MCS, MCM.
3. PGDST or FPGDST or APGDST from CDAC Mumbai or Electronics City, Bangalore.
1st March 2011, 11:36 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello Deepak,

The eligibility to appear for the CDAC exam is like: the candidate should hold a Graduate/Postgraduate degree in the engineering streams ECE/EEE/CSE/IT or M.Sc in ECE/CS/IT.

Also he/she must have at least 50% marks in 10(+2).

With the rapid growth of the software industry the advanced computing platform has become very much important for a student who has keen interest in this field.

There are huge scopes to make your career richer by pursuing the CDAC course as a post graduation study.

After completing your graduation,you can apply for this exam.

You can apply for the CDAC CET(common entrance test) exam online from the site:
http://acts.cdac.in

For all other details you can visit the link:
http://acts.cdac.in/courses_post_graduate.aspx

Good luck!!
1st March 2011, 09:11 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is a scientific society of the ministry of IT and Communications.

For the Advanced Computing, the candidate should have an engineering graduation, MCA, MCS, BCA or BCS.

The WiMC course requires engineering graduation or science graduation in Electronics, Telecommunication, Instrumentation and computer
science.

The PGDHI requires MBBS, MD, MS, DM, MCh, BDS, MDS, B.Pharm, or MSc in life sciences, maths, chemistry, instrumentation or electronics. BE or ME, Biomedical Engineering, B.Sc engineering, MCA, MCS, MCS, MBA (systems), BCS, B.Sc (IT/CS), BCA, BIS, Bachelor in E-Commerce are also eligible for this course
2nd March 2011, 02:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can join for the CDAC course on completion of graduation or even before completing your graduation. Normally the course begins in the second week of a month. You need to register in the first week for the same. You will be allowed 4 chances to clear the exam. The exams are normally in the third week of the month.
3rd March 2011, 10:19 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

CDAC CST 2011 Eligibility Criteria for G Level

The candidate must meet one of the following eligibility criteria :
  • Four year Bachelor’s (or) Higher Degree in Engineering or equivalent in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Electronics / Telecommunication / Electrical / Instrumentation.
  • MCA, M.Sc. (Computer Science.), M.Sc. (IT), MCS, MCM.
  • PGDST or FPGDST or APGDST from CDAC Mumbai or Electronics City, Bangalore.
8th March 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

carrier after doing CDAC??????????
18th March 2011, 11:59 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI,

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates with any of the following qualifications can apply for this course:

• BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronics and Communication/ Electrical/Electronics and Instrumentation/ Electrical and Electronics

• AMIE

• MCA

• MCM with BSc.

• MBA(IT, Systems)

• M.Sc in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics and communication

Those in their final year of qualifying examination can also apply. The individual candidate’s age as well as nationality is taken into consideration during the admission process. No levels of illness, either mental or physical are going to be entertained during the admission process. Any respective candidates who do suffer from such an event is completely liable to be discriminated from the admission process. The final decision though solely rest of the hand of the Admission board relating to such an event.

ALL THE BEST..................
19th March 2011, 06:31 AM
Unregistered

Hi Im sunil.my question is that, I got 45% in twelth but i complit mca. can i approved to the cdac
26th March 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi Im Rashmita,my question is that,i am fourth year student for b.tech(cse).can i approved to the cdac.plz tell me examination process.
15th April 2011, 11:47 PM
swati biswas

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEPAK REDDY.M View Post
Respected sir, as i'm doing final year B.E in Telecommunication im interested in doing CDAC courses please kindly guide me.
what is eligibility to attain this exam

The next Cdac exam is going to conduct soon..

CDAC is eligibility-cum-ranking test at the E-level on July 10 2011...

and E level eligiblity are following which you need to fulfill before attending the exam are

A Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
A diploma in Engineering with a minimum of three years formal education after the 10th standard or two years’ after the 12th standard.
Other qualifications recognised by a state government or the central government as equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree. In such cases, the candidate should produce proof of Government recognition.

kindly check websitenotification for july month which display notification on june month..
19th April 2011, 04:54 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

Four year Bachelor’s (or) Higher Degree in Engineering or equivalent in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Electronics / Telecommunication / Electrical / Instrumentation.

MCA, M.Sc. (Computer Science.), M.Sc. (IT), MCS, MCM.

PGDST or FPGDST or APGDST from CDAC Mumbai or Electronics City, Bangalore.

Thanks.
19th April 2011, 04:56 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

Four year Bachelor’s (or) Higher Degree in Engineering or equivalent in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Electronics / Telecommunication / Electrical / Instrumentation.

MCA, M.Sc. (Computer Science.), M.Sc. (IT), MCS, MCM.

PGDST or FPGDST or APGDST from CDAC Mumbai or Electronics City, Bangalore.

Thanks.
14th May 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello..
Am about to finish my Engg in IT, if am not wrong i think am an G level Aspirant ... My final sem exams are still going on... I found the syllabus.. Thank u , was very helpful.. I was wondering the Entrance exam dates and i would more likely would want to do the course in Pune.. Pls let me know the Exam dates and the centers in Pune..
Thanks
25th May 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Hello,
I have finished my B.Sc.(computer science) & M.Sc.(mathematics). So I want to know that am I eligible to attain CDAC entrance exam? Please let me know the eligibility criteria for me.
Thanks
30th May 2011, 01:45 PM
shivani trivedi

i have finished my bsc(it) .si i want to know that am elligible to attain cdac entrance exam?
20th July 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

hi
I was completed my Diploma in computer science
Can i eligible for Cdac
6th August 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
please provide the the syllabus for c-dac entrance exam.
Thank you!
7th August 2011, 10:30 PM
Sehwag6

Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) shall conduct a multipurpose test called CST 2011 (Competence in Software Technology (CST) Examination. This examination is useful for those willing to pursue higher courses and also seeking employment in software industry. The examination will be conducted in 4 levels. These are E, I, D, and G levels. All the levels have different eligibility criteria and uses. Candidates can get sample questions from the website cst.cdacmumbai.in. Old/ previous quest1. Eligibility Criteria for E and I Levels: Any Degree or Diploma of Three / Four Years after 10th / SSC / Intermediate / 10+2.

2. Eligibility Criteria for D Level: Bachelors Degree in Computers/ IT (B.Sc.) or Diploma in Computer Science Engineering OR Any degree along with training in computers as prescribed by CDAC.

3. Eligibility Criteria for G Level: Four year Bachelor’s (BE/ B.Tech.) in Engineering in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunication / Electrical / Instrumentation. OR MCA, M.Sc. (Computer Science.), M.Sc. (IT), MCS, MCM OR PGDST or FPGDST or APGDST from C-DAC, Mumbai or Electronics City, Bengaluru.

Interested candidates can apply either online or offline. Details of application procedure are available on the website: Following are papers in the CST exam and recommended books for respective levels:

Useful Books for CST:

1. E and I Levels: There are no specific books for General Aptitude (GA). For Computer Concepts (CC) paper, you can follow these books: 1. Fundamentals of Computers by V Rajaraman, Prentice Hall of India 2.Programming in ANSI C by Ram Kumar and Rakesh Agrawal, Tata McGraw-Hill, 1993 (Chapters 1-6).

2. D Level: Along with above books, follow these also: For Computer Organization and Operating Systems (CO) paper, 1. Operating System Concepts (5th Ed) by Silberschatz and Galvin 2. Operating Systems (4th Ed) – Internals and Design Principles by William Stallings 3. Computer Organization and Architecture (4th Ed) by William Stallings, Prentice Hall India 4. Modern Operating Systems (2nd Edition) by Andrew S Tanenbaum, Prentice Hall India.

For Data Structures and Algorithms (DS) paper, you can follow 1. Data Structures and Algorithms in Java by Adam Drozdek, Thomson Learning 2. Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java (2nd Edition) by Mark Allen Weiss, Addison Wesley 3. Data Structures using C by AM Tanenbaum, Y Langsam and MJ Augenstein, Prentice-Hall India 4. Data Structures and Program Design in C by RL Kruse, BP Leung and CL Tondo, Prentice Hall 5. Data Structures, Algorithms and Applications in Java, 2nd edition by Sartaj Sahni, Universities Press.

3. G Level: Apart from the above mentioned in D level, you can follow these books:
1. Computer Networks (4th ed.) by Andrew S. Tanenbaum, Prentice Hall of India.
2. Data and Computer Communications (5th ed.) by William Stallings, Prentice Hall of India.
3. Database System Concepts (5th ed.) by Abraham Silberschatz, Henry F Korth and S. Sudarshan, McGraw-Hill International Edition
4. Fundamentals of Database Systems (4th ed.) by Ramez Elmasri and Shamkant Navathe, Addison Wesley.
5. Thinking in Java 4th Edition by Bruce Eckel
6. The Complete Reference Java J2SE 5 Edition by Herbert Schildt
7. Enterprise JavaBeans 3.0, 5th Edition, by Richard Monson-Haefel, Bill Burke or any other book with similar contents.
8. The C++ Programming Language (3rd ed.) by Bjarne Stroustrup, Addison-Wesley, 1991.
9. An Introduction to Object-oriented Programming by Timothy Budd, Addison-Wesley, 1991.
10. C++ Primer (3rd ed.) by Stanley Lippman, Addison-Wesley
11. Software Engineering – A Practitioner’s Approach (6th ed.) by Roger S Pressman, McGraw-Hill Intl. 2001
12. HTML and XHTML: The Definitive Guide, 5th Edition by Chuck Musciano & Bill Kennedy, O’Reilly and Associates.
13. Learning XML, 2nd Edition by Eric T. Ray & Christopher R. Maken, O’Reilly and Associates.
14. Webmaster in a Nutshell, 3rd Edition by Stephen Spainhour, O’Reilly and Associates.
15. Java Servlet Programming, 2nd Edition by Jason Hunter with William Crawford, O’Reilly and Associates.
16. JavaScript: The Definitive Guide, 4th Edition by David Flanagan, O’Reilly and Associates.
17. Professional JSP, 2nd Edition by Karl Avedal et al., Wrox Publications.
18. ASP in a Nutshell, 2nd Edition by Keyton Wessinger, O’Reilly and Associates.ion papers of CST are not made available / distributed by CDAC. CDAC
8th August 2011, 02:55 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Eligibility criteria:

An Engineering Degree holder whether (UG/PG) in any of the followings:-

Electronics / Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology.

Or MCA or M.Sc Computers with higher second class (55% and above) in the final degree.
19th September 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How many seats available in cdac exam and how many % required to qualify cdac entrance exam
4th October 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

hell sir,
i am b.tch. finial year student in cs branch.I want join the c.dac .but know ideas how to join this..please kindlly inform mehow join this.....plz mail [email protected]
5th October 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am sunil singh b.tech. finial year student. i want to join your c.dac. please kindlly inform me how to join this...
9th July 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i have only marks 46% in 10th and 70% in 12th and 65% in b.tec can i eligibility for cdc xm.pls give me informatiohn about that.
12th July 2012, 06:22 PM
arpitbanaudha

YES.You are eligible to Appear for the CDAC examination.You must have the 55% or above marks in your B.Tech ECE course to appear for the Exam.After clearing the examination you can get admission any one of the following courses,
Diploma in Embedded Systems Design ( DESD )
Diploma in System Software Development ( DSSD )
Diploma in Advanced Business Computing ( DABC )
Next CDAC exam will be notify on Next January.Now the Dates are not Conform.Registration fees for this exam is Rs.400.You can paid NEFT or Take DD favour of “C-DAC Hyd – Training” payable at Hyderabad.
You can apply in the website http://www.cdachyd.in..Wait for the next notification.
12th February 2013, 11:10 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,,

Eligibility to attain CDAC exam

1.Diploma in Embedded Systems Design ( DESD )

2.Diploma in Advanced Business Computing ( DABC )

3.Diploma in Advanced Business Computing ( DABC )

4.iploma in Embedded Systems Design ( DESD )

all the best,,,,,,,,,,
13th April 2013, 02:36 PM
panipath

hi,,,

Eligibility to attain CDAC exam

--PGDST or FPGDST or APGDST from CDAC Mumbai or Electronics City, Bangalore.

--A Bachelor’s degree in any subject.

--A diploma in Engineering with a minimum of three years formal education after the 10th standard or two years’ after the 12th standard.

--Other qualifications recognised by a state government or the central government as equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree.

good luck!!!!!!!!!

best of luck!!!!!!!!
15th April 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bca in distance mode in ms university can i eligible for c dac
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?