18th January 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for B.Sc in Genetics or Microbiology? Best Colleges for these courses in Gujarat?

ebility for b.sc in genitic...or ..microbiology..or details of gujrat best colleges for folowing subject

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  2. Which universities are best in India and abroad to do masters in genetics? -- [New]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for BSc Genetics and Microbiology? List of the best colleges?
  4. Which is better to study among Genetics and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate?
  5. Best college for M.Sc Human Genetics?
  6. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  7. M.Sc. courses in mumbai university in microbiology
  8. Which is better among Genetics, Industrial Microbiology, Biomedical and Microbiology to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) candidate?
  9. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  10. What should I opt between MSc Microbiology, Human Genetics and Biootechnology after doing BSc Medical?
  11. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  12. How to do food microbiology after doing BSc in Gulbarga?
  13. Which courses can I pursue after pursuing BSc Hons Microbiology from Delhi University? Will coaching from MSc Biotech cover other entrances like MSc Microbiology and MSc Genetics?
  14. M.Sc courses related to Biomedical, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Genetics in India and Abroad?
  15. Which college will I get for studying Microbiology, Biochemistry or Genetics in Kolkata after scoring 54 in Biology?
  16. Are there any colleges offering BSc Genetics?
  17. Can we do Genetics course without having Maths in 12th? Best colleges offering courses in Genetics at UG level?
  18. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]

13th April 2012, 04:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for B.Sc in Genetics or Microbiology? Best Colleges for these courses in Gujarat?

Intermediate passed candidates are eligible to apply for B.Sc degree in Genetics or Microbiology. The qualification must be obtained from a recognized institute with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects. Natubhai.V.Patel College of Pure and Applied Science, Gujarat offers B.Sc degree in both Genetics and Microbiology. Those who wish to pursue B.Sc Microbiology course, can do the same in Christ College, B.P Baria Science Institute, J and J college of Science, Sri RK Parikh Arts and Science College, etc. Sir Prabhashankar Pattani Institute of Science (Sir P.P. Institute of Science), Tolani College of Arts and Science, V.P. and R.P.T.P. Science College, etc also offers bachelor degree programs in Microbiology.

8th June 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for B.Sc in Genetics or Microbiology? Best Colleges for these courses in Gujarat?

What are the courses to go ahead after completing B.Sc Microbiology for better future..??

2nd July 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

what courses can i do after completing B.Sc microbiology ...?????

25th August 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

admission process for bsc microbiology

11th June 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

wt v hv to do after bsc....DMLT is important or MSC???

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?