5th January 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?

What is the scope of Bsc.microbiology, Bsc.biotechnology, Bsc.medical microbiologyBsc. genetics, Bsc.agriculture,Bsc.nursing under Kerala university ? Which are the best colleges available under Kerala university for each of these courses and what is the eligibility for admission to these courses ? What job will we be able to secure after the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Names and admission procedure for various PG courses in Chennai , Kerala or Bangalore?
  2. Courses available after BSc computer science(MG University)? Which are the job oriented and certified courses available in Kerala?
  3. How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  4. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  5. What is the scope of BSc Botany and Biotechnology in Kerala? What are the job opportunities in Kerala?
  6. Procedure to apply for BSc MLT in Kerala? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Some good colleges for M.Sc. in Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission in B.Sc MLT course in Kerala?
  9. Will I get admission in M.Tech in kerala after completing B.Tech from Kerala University?
  10. In our kerala which nursing is more scope BSC ore GNM
  11. Similar fields to BSc Biotechnology? Requirements for those courses? Information and scope of the courses?
  12. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  13. What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?
  14. How to join MSc Physics after doing BSc Physics? What are the courses available in Kerala after BSc Physics to get a good job?
  15. Can i get a job after completion of BSc Zoology of Kerala University? What are the PG courses for it?
  16. List of courses available for Psychology in Kerala? What's the scope and future prospective for the same? I'm pursuing my plus in biology science in Thiruvananthapuram
  17. Colleges providing MSc Electronics course inside Kerala specially under Kerala University?
  18. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
8th January 2014, 11:35 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?

B.Sc microbiology, B.Sc biotechnology, B.Sc Medical microbiology, B.Sc genetics, B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc nursing all are good courses and have good scopes after that. And i think B.Sc in genetics and nursing both are good courses. And you should take admission in any of the course.

Both have good scopes and both have good scopes after that. There are many fields in which you can apply for the job after the B.Sc nursing or Genetics and after that you can also apply for the M.Sc and also MBA. You can take admission in MBA in health care. It is a good course and it has good scopes also, and after that you can apply for the job in many hospitals, clinics, laboratories.

And you can also open your own clinic. And i think it is best for your career. And there is good scope in genetics also. So, you can also take admission in this field also. And Kerala University is the good university and it is also affiliated so i think it is best to take admission in Kerala university.

Here are some good colleges other than Kerala university which are best for these courses.
The Oxford College of Science - Bangalore, Karnataka
Osmania University - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Jyoti Nivas College - Bangalore, Karnataka
St. George College Of Management - Bangalore, Karnataka
Sagar College of B.Sc. Nursing
Vidyalankar Danyanpeeth Trust College Of B.sc.

All are good colleges and universities you can take admission in any of the college.
3rd June 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?

iam passed plustwo science with 75%.iam interested to study microbiology.which is the best course microbiology or medical microbiology?
26th July 2014, 12:52 PM
S.Pavithran

My daughter wish to study BSc related to BIOLOGY. I want to know whether there are vacant management seats in any of the private colleges in Kerala.
The courses prefers are B Sc Microbiology , Molicular biology,etc.Which are the best colleges conducting the same courses in Karnataka and Tamilnade?
2nd June 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

can I join any colleges in Kerala for microbiology in management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?