27th December 2011, 02:42 PM
sandking11

What is the eligibility criteria for BSc Genetics and Microbiology? List of the best colleges?

ebility for b.sc in genitic...or ..microbiology..or details of gujrat best colleges for folowing subject

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities are best in India and abroad to do masters in genetics? -- [New]
  2. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria in India or aboard, offering M.Sc course in human genetics stream? I am pursuing B.Sc in agricultural sciences from Dharwad
  3. Eligibility for B.Sc in Genetics or Microbiology? Best Colleges for these courses in Gujarat?
  4. Which is better to study among Genetics and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate?
  5. Best college for M.Sc Human Genetics?
  6. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  7. List of the best colleges in lucknow and varanasi in UP? I want to do BSc microbiology
  8. Which is better among Genetics, Industrial Microbiology, Biomedical and Microbiology to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) candidate?
  9. List of the colleges offering BSc genetics in Kerala and Tamilnadu? I am interested in learning genetics
  10. What should I opt between MSc Microbiology, Human Genetics and Biootechnology after doing BSc Medical?
  11. How to do food microbiology after doing BSc in Gulbarga?
  12. Which college will I get for studying Microbiology, Biochemistry or Genetics in Kolkata after scoring 54 in Biology?
  13. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  14. Eligibility for M.Sc Microbiology or Genetics after BHMS?
  15. Can I do B.Sc course after completion of 12th class in Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Are there any colleges offering BSc Genetics?
  17. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing PhD in BioTechnology after BDS and BSc Microbiology?
18th March 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for BSc Genetics and Microbiology? List of the best colleges?

wat is the eligiblity to study BSc microbiology in best colleges in india
31st May 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for BSc Genetics and Microbiology? List of the best colleges?

i am interested in microbiology..i had completed my intermediate..what is the procedure..please help me..?
31st May 2012, 11:27 PM
belidepriyanka

Hi..
The eligibility criteria is 10+2 with a good %in it
1st June 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I m a microbiology student in mumbai due to some problem m leaving mumbai so i want to take admission in dehradun for my further study plz hlp me to find best cllg in dun for microbiology :
7th June 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

may I know that is b.sci genetics is course after 12 or is it a specialization subject after b.sci ???
15th May 2017, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 in 1997. I am a graduate (BSc) and also a medical officer. I am interested in doing graduation in genetics. Kindly advise if I can and how.
25th June 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate in telangana. But i want to do bsc microbiology in Maharashtra. What is the procedure i have to follow?
21st July 2018, 06:14 AM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF MICROBIOLOGY FROM DU. NOW I WANT TO KNOW SHALL I CAN GOT ADMISSION IN HUMAN GENETICS FOR MY MSC. IF SO THEN WHAT UNIVERSITY IS BEST IN INDIA OR ABROAD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?