26th October 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for admission in Homeopathic Colleges in India?

what is the eligibility criteria (minimum % required) for getting admission in homeopetic colleges in india

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structures and process of admission for homeopathic medical colleges?
  2. What is the full structure of BHMS in Kerala?
  3. Top 50 government homeopathic medical colleges of India?
  4. Top 20 homeopathic colleges for PG in India?
  5. Merit list for BHMS in Gujarat University?
  6. Eligibility criteria to study BSc in Agriculture in Indian Colleges? How to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  8. Which are the top 10 Homeopathic Colleges for PG in India?
  9. India ranking of Salam Homeopathic college in Himachal Pradesh?
  10. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  11. Best Biotechnology colleges in India and what is the admission procedure of Fergusson College Pune? Eligibility criteria and their phone number?
  12. Names of colleges providing MBA in Aerospace Management in India? Eligibility and admission procedure?
  13. Can we do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  14. List of colleges which offer Master of Financial Accounting in Southern India? Eligibility to get admission?
  15. Details about the best MCA colleges in India? Admission criteria and eligibility requirement?
  16. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP? -- [New]
  17. List colleges which offer BFA in Indian Classical Dance in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Ph.D course with stipend in reputed colleges in India?
28th November 2011, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in Homeopathic Colleges in India?

i want to diploma certificat in crospondens course plse gide me
26th March 2012, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in Homeopathic Colleges in India?

what is the eligibilty criteria and admission procedure for admission in a homeopathy college in india??
12th May 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for admission in BHMS in Raipur chhattisgarh
14th May 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission for homeopathy if i obtain 50%marks in 12th std board examination?
9th June 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Will i get admission in bhms with 75% and 72 marks in pcb
2nd August 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

can i get seat in govt college for bhms against my emcet rank 27000
2nd August 2012, 05:16 PM

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in Homeopathic Colleges Ghazipur city up in india

Dera Sir/Madam

Pl Provide me admission last dt and admission fess

Regards
Nasim Ahmed
Mobile No 09716865620
28th August 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done electrohomeopathy and now I want to do diploma in homeopathy by corospandance course
10th June 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I am goin to Std XI in Science Stream.
I wish to pursue Homeopathy as a career.
My questions are:
1.Which are the colleges that offer Homeopathy Studies in Pune?
2. What is the admission criteria and exams if any to be given?
3. What is the fee structure?
4. What is the course duration?
3rd August 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

What should i do to get admission in dean grant medical college or Indian institute of homeopathic physian Wadala.... ??? What will be the procedure....??
9th May 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

which subject to offer in 11 and 12 to get admission in homeopathy?PCB and english or sanskrit for GSTB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?