13th July 2014, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?

hello
i want to know -how can i get admission in phd after bams,
eligibility criteria,colleges in india
offering phd in ayurveda. admission process, fee structure.
please let know about it immediately
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?
  2. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  3. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  4. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
  6. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  7. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  8. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  9. Which are the government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence? Procedure to get admission there? Does it have any value as the regular degree?
  10. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  11. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  12. What is the BAMS admission procedure and fee structure?
  13. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  14. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  15. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges?
  16. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  17. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
21st June 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?

Sir, I am Neha Bhandari studding in class 12 th with commarce At Ambala APS I want to Join NIFT what is the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?