24th December 2019, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Com in Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU)?

I want to complete my graduation from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU). I would like to do B.Com Honors. So, could anybody please tell me the eligibility criteria and admission procedure? When should I apply? Could you also share the official website link where I need to apply?

15th August 2022, 01:29 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Com in Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU)?

First thing I would like to let you know is that YCMOU (Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University) does not offer B.Com. (Hons.) Degree course instead it offers general B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce) degree course.

Further, for direct admission to first year of B.Com. degree course at YCMOU, one is required for have completed your Class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board of education.

For complete details regarding YCMOU B.Com. admissions, course structure, syllabus, etc., you can refer to the course prospectus released by the university by referring to the link https://ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac/W...p_07072022.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?