12th December 2019, 01:04 PM
Me girl

Can I apply for Karnataka CET after completing Intermediate in Kerala?

I am presently studying in 12th in Kerala and I am a female candidate. My parents studied in Karnataka. So, am I also eligible to apply and write the Karnataka CET entrance examination?

15th August 2022, 01:04 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Karnataka CET after completing Intermediate in Kerala?

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in Karnataka Common Entrance Examination (KCET) after completing your intermediate i.e; Class 12th from an Institute in Kerala then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible for appearing in the same examination as any Indian citizen having completed their Class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board of education satisfying minimum marks requirement in the qualifying degree are eligible for appearing in this examination.

For complete details regarding KCET, you can refer to the link www.kea.kar.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?