20th March 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Company Secretary Exam? What kind of preparation is required? Date of entrance exam and last date to submit the form?

Eligibility criteria for Company Secretary Exam? What kind of preparation is required? Date of entrance exam and last date to submit the form?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  2. Last date to submit the B.Com form in IKO University? -- [New]
  3. Company secretary: eligibility? percentage criteria? entrance exams? when? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Colleges in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh after for MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria of it? Last date to submit the form?
  5. Qualifications required to join CS(Company Secretary) executive? Percentage criteria for admission? Is there any entrance exam for that?
  6. Best MCA colleges in India? Date of availability of forms? Date of entrance exam and the eligibility criteria?
  7. Eligibility criteria for MBA entrance exam?
  8. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  9. What kind of job does a company secretary get in Banking Sector? Are there any entrance exams?
  10. Last date for registration in Company Secretary Exam?
  11. cpt exam form submit
  12. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  13. Last date to submit CA-CPT entrance exam form?
  14. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  15. What is the required eligibility criteria for getting in 11th? Date of sale of application forms?
  16. What is the date of MHT CET exam? Last date to submit the form?
  17. Last date to submit the B.Ed entrance exam form?
  18. What is the last date to submit the form of PMT entrance exam?
21st March 2011, 03:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Company Secretary Exam? What kind of preparation is required? Date of entrance exam and last date to submit the form?

You can join either after your 12th standard or after graduation. If you join after 12th then you need to clear the foundation course. If you join after graduation then you can join directly the intermediate level. Also try to join atleast 6 months before the date of the exam. You will receive the course material and exam patterns on registering.
22nd March 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Company Secretary Exam? What kind of preparation is required? Date of entrance exam and last date to submit the form?

what can i do job after bba at the post of office secretary.
13th April 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

what should be my percentage in inter to apply in cs
5th May 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

i have no more than 50% in graduation than can i do from 12th or graduation
23rd May 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

a student can appear if passed 12th through compartment??
30th May 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

i got 47% in 12 i want to do company seatary .so i m eligable
16th June 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

i got64%in10 2 if eligable for cs.
25th June 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
10 + 2 for foundation or
12 +3 for executive
Prepare well if u want to pass......
21st July 2011, 05:40 AM
Unregistered

Exemptions after tybcom
28th July 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 2 in commerce. i want to prepare for cs, plese guide me what to do now?
15th August 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 12,i have taken commerce.plz tell me what is the percentage or eligibility required.
30th August 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

i am post graduate in commerce, mba in hr, now i want to pursue
CS, i am 34 years of age , will i get any exemption of any sort, what is the minimum duration for completing the course in its course.
what is its future prospects?
please send ur reply on [email protected] i will be very grateful to u people.
thanks
26th November 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of cs course after graduation?
15th December 2011, 10:57 PM
abhisek.sonu

hello friend

You can join either after your 12th standard or after graduation. If you join after 12th then you need to clear the foundation course. If you join after graduation then you can join directly the intermediate level. Also try to join atleast 6 months before the date of the exam. You will receive the course material and exam patterns on registering.
17th June 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my diploma.but i have got 1 arrear so i can join in cs coureses sir
21st June 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i m not completed my bcom can i join directly to executive programme
21st June 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i m not completed my graduation i have some subject back can i join direcly to executive programme?
21st June 2012, 07:22 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria of company secretary course:-

There are several stages in company secretary course ie, foundation programme, executive programme and professional programme.

In addition to it the student needs to undergo 15 hours of training session.

Foundation programme can be pursued by students who have passed 10+2 exam with arts, commerce or science subjects.

For executive programmes only the graduate students are eligibile expect for the fine arts students.

And lastly those who clear the executive programme can dothe professional programme.

For more information log onto this website www.icsi.edu
24th July 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

when should i apply form for entrance exam? When wil be the forms are given?what should be least marks in entrance exm to join cs?
31st October 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my MBA IN FINANCE and MARKETING, can i appear for final exam of company secretary directly?
1st July 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i have completed MBA Finance and Marketing Can i appear for final exam of CS Secretary directly?
16th August 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.Com at Annamalai University in the Distance eduction (open university) and got 55% in first attempt . can i join cs executive (inter) exam directly. what is the procedure.
27th August 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i completed MCOM , can you please let me know how much marks should have to get benefit for exemption on account subject for intermediate .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?