28th May 2018, 12:02 AM
Amrita_deb

Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed from Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University?

Respected Sir, I would like to know whether MBA candidates are eligible for B.Ed from Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University or not? If so, when is the admission starting and what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
30th June 2018, 02:29 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed from Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education course from Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University:

Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. You need to have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree to pursue Bachelor of Education course.

The admission starts in May and ends in June.
30th June 2018, 07:18 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed from Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education course:

Graduation in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for the course.

Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required to pursue this course.

You can apply for B.Ed course if you meet percentage requirement.
16th February 2019, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

I'm a contractual high school teacher (Govt of Assam) and below 40 percent mark in graduation.Can I do B.ed from this institution.
16th February 2019, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I'm a high school teacher (govt of Assam). I have a below 40 percent mark in graduation.Can I do the B.ed from this institution
7th March 2019, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed d.el.ed of two years from kkhsou and BA also with 74%.can I take the admission in b.ed under kkhsou ?
16th September 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed D.EL.ED in regular course,can i will admission at kkh B.Ed?
28th February 2022, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I have only 41% in BA but in MA I have scored 60% from ignou ,can I get admission in kkhsou??
9th August 2023, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i have 45 % in Bsc and did MA through distance where i got 69% can i get admission in KKHSOU B.Ed course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?