30th October 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for engineering job in NTPC? I am a 3rd year B.tech student of electrical engineering

i m 3rd yr. B.tech Student of electrical engg.
I want to know what is eligibhlity criteria
to be engg. In ntpc please motivate me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to get a job in NTPC? I am B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  2. What should I do after completing my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  3. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Eligibility criteria for BHEL and NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  9. How to do training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur? I am a 3rd year diploma in electrical engineering student
  10. How to do winter training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year student of electrical engineering
  11. How to do winter training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year student of electrical engineering
  12. Job selection criteria in NTPC, Noida for B.Tech(EE) 2nd year student?
  13. How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. What are the eligibility criteria to be an Engineer in NTPC?
  15. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. NTPC job eligibility for Chemical engineering student?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
20th April 2012, 07:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for engineering job in NTPC? I am a 3rd year B.tech student of electrical engineering

You can apply for a job in NTPC after completing your B.Tech. The notifications will be published in official site of NTPC regarding available job vacancies in the company. You can apply for suitable job positions based on this. You should secure 60% marks in B.Tech to apply for a job in NTPC. You need to attend written examination and qualify in it to join NTPC for any job positions. Those who clear this stage will be called for GD and Personal Interview also. You can apply for positions like Assistant Engineer, Project engineer, Technical Trainee etc. in NTPC after B.Tech.
21st July 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for engineering job in NTPC? I am a 3rd year B.tech student of electrical engineering

i m a b.tech 4th year student of electrical engineering ,,and i want to join ntpc but my 12th marks is less than 60% ,,,can i give the exam of ntpc...please tell me ...my email id is [email protected] ,,,,,, please tell me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?