2nd August 2011, 09:57 PM
sowmyabcm

Eligibility criteria for genetic engineering course? What is the admission procedure?

i have passed 12(bi.p.c), can i know the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering, its admission process and the colleges offering this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  2. Eligibility Criteria to take admission in Genetic Engineering? Colleges offering this course?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Genetic Engineering?
  4. Which universities offering M.Sc in Genetic Engineering in Bangalore and Pune? Eligibility criteria for this course? Which Entrance Exams to appear for getting admission to this course?
  5. What am I supposed to do for Genetic Engineering after 12th without Maths?
  6. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  7. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  8. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  9. Best college for Genetic engineering in Hyderabad? How can I go ahead? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Eligibility to do Genetic Engineering? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. Admission in genetic engineering college in India after passing PCB and Maths? What is the procedure for it?
  13. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  14. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  15. What is the eligibility to get admission in top genetic engineering college in Tamilnadu
  16. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  18. List of M.Tech genetic engineering colleges in USA and Canada? What is the procedure to apply? Eligibility and the fee structure?
19th January 2012, 02:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for genetic engineering course? What is the admission procedure?

For pursuine genitic engineering you must have complete your 10 + 2 with Biology as one of the main subjects from a recognized institute.Admission for this course is made through entrance exams such as AIEE ,AICEE,JNU EEE,TANCET,ETC.Here is a list of colleges which offers genetic engineering are:

Jadavpur University

Banaras Hindu University

Bangalore University
19th January 2012, 05:43 PM
adithyaparavastu

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for genetic engineering course? What is the admission procedure?

hi,

check the below link for complete information regarding the genetic engineering course and admission procedure in different universities around india.

http://indiaeducation.net/CareerCent...ing/index.aspx
7th February 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

i have done my BSc in microbiology. now am i eligible for MSc in genetic engineering?
20th February 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

how many years does it take to finish genetic engineering
21st February 2012, 11:14 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai, First you need to complete your 12th standard with Biology subject as main subject.
Admission for this course is made
through entrance exams such as AIEE,
AICEE,
JNU EEE,
TANCET,
ETC.
10th May 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Is maths necessary for genetic engineering!
3rd June 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th std in that course of genetic engg ,i will eligible or not
30th June 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

is math compulsory for genetic engineering?
31st October 2012, 07:20 PM
manas.1989

For pursuine genitic engineering you must have complete your 10 + 2 with Biology as one of the main subjects from a recognized institute.Admission for this course is made through entrance exams such as AIEE ,AICEE,JNU EEE,TANCET,ETC.Here is a list of colleges which offers genetic engineering are:

Jadavpur University

Banaras Hindu University

Bangalore University
4th June 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam i have recently given my NEET UG 2013 exam.and i want to know the cut off marks for genetic engineering.and also the exams related to genetic engineering..n is it necessary for 1 to have maths for studying genetic engineering???????please help!!!!
29th September 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

AM PRESENTLY IN CLASS 12(PCMB). I WANT TO TAKE UP GENETIC ENGINEERING AFTER MY CLASS 12. WHAT ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS SHOULD I TAKE? LIST OF COLLEGES OFFERING GENETIC ENGINEERING IN KARNATAKA?
13th March 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

cam a computer science student from cbse can opt for genetic engineering??
13th November 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2 with P,C,B. now I want to go genetic engineering.help me is there any chance for this and if yes then how what are the process for this.
29th April 2017, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my +2, now I want to go genetic engineering. Help me is there any chance for this and if yes then how what are the process for this
1st May 2017, 12:22 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Jadavpur University

Banaras Hindu University

Bangalore University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?