11th March 2020, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and procedure to apply?

Hi, I am a B.Tech graduate. I am interested in working as a Lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Kerala. Please tell me about the "Eligibility criteria for job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges and procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges?"

13th November 2022, 05:13 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and procedure to apply?

Eligibility criteria

Must be an Indian National

Those who have PG degree in relevant subject with atleast 55% marks are eligible.
B.tech with 60% marks
M.tech with 55% marks

Must have clear NET exam conducted by UGC twice a year for selection of lecturer and award to JRF

For getting selected as a lecturer , candidate has to appear for
Written exam
Interview
Paper 1 General studies
Paper 2 mental Ability
Those who clear the exam as well as interview are selected for the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?