12th August 2011, 06:30 PM
Navin_Sherasiya

Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?

Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college in gujarat? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  5. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  6. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  7. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  9. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  10. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  11. Eligibility criteria to become a Lecturer in Government Polytechnic?
  12. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  14. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  15. What should be the procedure followed to apply job in government polytechnic college?
  16. Procedure to become a Lecturer in Government polytechnic?
  17. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  18. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
4th September 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?

Sir,i have completed graduate in mechanical with 66.22%.i want to be lecturer in polytechnic in gujarat.what is procedure please inform. My email [email protected]
4th September 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?

What's procedure to be lecturer in polytechnic in gujarat?
5th September 2011, 03:41 PM

Dear Friend,

It is easy to become a lecturer in polytechnic college. Qualification B.E is enough. To become lecturer in government polytechnic college government will announce the exam. Please apply for that exam.

best of luck
11th September 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please tell me ,which procedure became a govt.engg.college parment lacturer?
15th September 2011, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam.................i m kavita nayak have completed b.tech in ECE .....and doing m.tech in same brach...............i want to be governmet teacher in my field plz tell me what is the procedure for this......................any entrance exam for this?
14th October 2011, 01:45 PM
jayasrimalathee

what is procedure for get job for government polytechnic college and which exam for this job ..
20th October 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam.................i m jasmin M have completed b.tech in CSE .....and doing m.tech in same brach...............i want to be governmet teacher in my field plz tell me what is the procedure for this......................any entrance exam for this?
27th October 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

what are the postings (lecturer, senior lecturer and Hod ) in polytechnic college and what is the qualification required for it
24th November 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for the post of lecturer at government polytechnic colleges in gujarat?
21st December 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

sir!
My name is arshad ahamad,i want to become teacher in gov polytechnic colleges.i complete B.Tech EC branch .plz tell me procedure for selection and also provide me link for registration for applying on my email id<[email protected]>
My contact number......9839532755
29th December 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

sir!
My name is vajida tabassum.Now i am in my B.tech final year (ECE).Am i eligible for the exam conducting for polytechnique lectuarers this year
3rd January 2012, 09:52 AM
khokharkapil

Sir, i have completed graduate in civilwith 65.22%.i want to be lecturer in polytechnic in gujarat.what is procedure please inform. My email [email protected]
3rd January 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

iam comleted mca iam eligible for it
23rd January 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

is MCA guys eligible r not for politechnic lecturwers
28th January 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

get a job in polytechnic collage in lacture ship in govt clg ,what is procedure pls in form my email [email protected],plzzzzzzzzzz in form me ,i complet my B.E in elactrical with 73%
21st February 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I eligible for lecturer in polytechnical colleges after completing M.Sc. Computer
10th March 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am stephen design engineer , 3.11 yrs experience . i want to apply for the lecture post in government pplytechnic, please inform me the procedure to apply..
my Id is [email protected]
28th May 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to aply for the lecture post in gov polytechnic colleges,pls inform me the procedure...plsss...my id [email protected]
10th June 2012, 11:28 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

firstly check that is there recruitment in that college if yes then fill up the form for the recruitment.if your number comes then you will call for an interview if you clear in interview then you will definitely get a job in polytechnic college.
eligibility is that you have post-graduation plus some experience.
13th June 2012, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria to get lecturer job in govt polytechnical college meenamgadi?
19th August 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the question pattern for polytechnic exam?
2nd March 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam.................i m MAMTA have completed b.e in CE .....and doing m.tech in same branch...............i want to be government teacher in my field plz tell me what is the procedure for this......................any entrance exam for this?my email id is:[email protected]
2nd March 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam.................i m mamta have completed b.tech in CE .....and doing m.tech in same branch...............i want to be government lacturer in my field plz tell me what is the procedure for this......................any entrance exam for this?my mail id is:[email protected]
3rd March 2013, 12:26 AM
MSTs
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/mam.................i m MAMTA have completed b.e in CE .....and doing m.tech in same branch...............i want to be government teacher in my field plz tell me what is the procedure for this......................any entrance exam for this?my email id is:[email protected]
Hi,

For becoming an lecturer one should have the following eligibility criteria :-
a) Must be a citizen of India
b) Age limit should be 21-35
c) Educational qualification :-
A candidate has to passed out Master degree in a subject in which one wants to do lectureship.
Other then educational qualification a candidate has to passed out National Eligibility Test (NET) which is conducted by the University Grants commission (UGC) for the lecturer post in Govt. degree colleges.
NET exam is held mostly in the month of May / June every year, for getting notified about the entrance exam / applications forms you have to visit your nearest university / post office

HOPE THIS ABOVE INFORMATION IS USEFUL TO YOU
BEST OF LUCK...
8th March 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi... I complete my BE in CHEMICAL with FIRST CLASS..... Plzzzz telling me which exam required for apply for lecturer in polytechnic college in Gujarat .... Plzzzz give me reply my email I'd : [email protected]
5th March 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my bachelors degree in IT engineering with 58%. Am I eligible for lecturership post in private polytechnique college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?