31st January 2017, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to join RAW? When the application form will be out? Syllabus of entrance exam?

Hello sir, I am pursuing graduation and much interested to join RAW (Indian Secret Agency). Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for it? When the application form be out? Syllabus of exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for EAMCET exam? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam and when will be the application form out?
  2. Am I eligible to become a RAW agent after completing my graduation? What is the procedure to apply for RAW?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to join RAW? Can I join RAW after completing class 10th? -- [New]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to join RAW? Which exam do I have to write?
  5. What is the criteria for becoming a Raw Agent?
  6. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  7. How should I join RAW? I want to prepare for RAW
  8. What qualification is needed to join RAW as an agent?
  9. How to join RAW and serve my country?
  10. How To Become A RAW Agent In India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get into RAW? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  12. Procedure to become a RAW Agent? Age and qualification required?
  13. How can I join RAW after completing graduation with B.Tech? What is the eligibility criteria required for it?
  14. Qualification required to join RAW? How to join RAW agency?
  15. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  16. What should I study among Science, Commerce and Arts after 10th to join RAW? Procedure and age limit to join RAW?
  17. What is the minimum eligibility criteria needed to join RAW? What is the age limit?
  18. When the application form of CDAC entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
31st January 2017, 04:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join RAW? When the application form will be out? Syllabus of entrance exam?

RAW is Research and Analysis Wing. It is the foreign Intelligence Agency of India whose main function is to provide inputs regarding terrorist activities and attacks against India. There is no direct recruitment into RAW. Experience officers from services like IPS, IRS, IAS, Civil Services and Defence Services are selected after personality and interview.

You should aim to join any of these services. If you will perform exceptionally well in services, you will be selected for National Aptitude Test in Intelligence and then you need to clear personal interview.
31st January 2017, 05:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join RAW? When the application form will be out? Syllabus of entrance exam?

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing. The eligibility criteria for RAW:

*Your must be an officer of services like administrative service or police service or Intelligence bureau.

RAW Allied Services will select your for Intelligence test and interview. You will be join to join RAW after clearing both these stages. Civil Servants undergoing training at various academies like LBSNAA or National Police academy are shortlisted.

*You can join services through Civil Services exam or IB ACIO exam. You can check their syllabus and other details at their official website.
31st January 2017, 11:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Research and Analysis Wing:

1. First stage is National Aptitude Test in Intelligence:

Only officers of Civil Services, Defence Services, Intelligence Bureau are selected for this on basis of service record.

2. You must aim for these services as there is no direct entrance exam for this RAW. Entrance exam which can help you joining this is Civil Services, IB entrance exam etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?