29th April 2011, 06:33 PM
shirley_abraham

Eligibility criteria for lecturers in Private Colleges of Chennai?

Hi this is Mrs. Shirley Abraham,I did M.Sc in Microbiology and worked as a lecturer in a private college in dehradun.I would like to know the eligibility criteria for lecturers in private colleges of chennai as I have recently moved to south india.Kindly advise..
regards,
Shirley

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best choice for to be a Lecturer between Psychology and History? Colleges recruiting Lecturers in Psychology? Colleges offering Psychology in Chennai?
  2. Fee structure of engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. Eligibility for engineering colleges in chennai -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in well known colleges like Loyala, Chennai?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission to Architecture colleges in Chennai?
  6. How to do B.Tech after scoring 97.2% in Intermediate exam
  7. Importance of SET Exam at Industry level other than Lectureship?
  8. Any university in Tamilnadu offering B.Ed?
  9. Eligibility criteria for B.Tech holder for Lectureship in Government as well as private colleges?
  10. Fees to be paid in private medical colleges in Chennai for MBBS seat? Do we need any recommendations? List of approved colleges in and around Chennai and Tirunelveli Districts?
  11. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges?
  12. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  13. Eligibility criteria to take admission in private medical colleges in WB or Odisha?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in direct 2nd year in B.E computer Engineering after completing diploma with 59.17%?
  15. How to apply for EEE/ECE in top 10 private engineering colleges in Chennai
  16. Eligibility criteria for lecturer post in degree colleges in Delhi and Chennai?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria of computer science degree lecturers with MSC IT course? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to study Diploma in Psychology just after 10th?
30th April 2011, 07:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for lecturers in Private Colleges of Chennai?

Since you are a post graduate you are eligible to be a lecturer. However nowadays most colleges insist for the NET score. Even private colleges will need the same. Without the same you will be on temporary basis. You could probably join on a temporary basis and in the mean time appear for the NET exam this year end.
21st May 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for engineering admisson in private college
8th November 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

i am from jammu.can i apply for the post of j.lect in govt colleges of odisha?
22nd December 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I AM B.TECH IN EC FROM PVT. COLLEGE WITH 4 YRS OF INDUSTRIAL TRAINING CAN I APPLY FOR LECTURER IN ENG. COLLEGE? WHAT WIL BE THE SALARY? WHAT IS THE CAREER GRAPH? WIL IT BE PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?