7th September 2011, 05:50 AM
cvsrdeepa

Which is the best choice for to be a Lecturer between Psychology and History? Colleges recruiting Lecturers in Psychology? Colleges offering Psychology in Chennai?

Hi I'm Deepa from Chennai, want to know which best career option psychology or history since wanted to be lecturer. I'm kind of hesitant about psychology since i hardly see in local classifieds collages recruiting lecturers in psychology.
Pls suggest me some Co-ed collages in Chennai which offer psychology, thanks.

8th September 2011, 08:09 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best choice for to be a Lecturer between Psychology and History? Colleges recruiting Lecturers in Psychology? Colleges offering Psychology in Chennai?

Your decision should be based on the subject that interests you. If you want to become a lecturer then you need to complete masters and then clear the NET exam. There are not many colleges in Chennai offering co-ed education in the field of psychology. Maharaja's College does offer co-ed education. If you are interested in psychology then you may need to try to secure a job in any college in the country.
8th September 2011, 06:25 PM
cvsrdeepa

Default Re: Which is the best choice for to be a Lecturer between Psychology and History? Colleges recruiting Lecturers in Psychology? Colleges offering Psychology in Chennai?

i have doubt, if decided to become teacher in history and done BA history via distance learning and B.Ed in history will i get job in schools or do i need to do both regular collage?
8th September 2011, 06:30 PM
cvsrdeepa

If have doubt, if decided to become teacher in history, and pursue my BA History and B.Ed via distance learning will i get job in schools(Chennai) Or do i need do them in regular collage? Thanks
15th October 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

can we pursue psychology honours from Delhi university after opting for humanities as a stream with history, political science , economics , english and physical education as subjects ? what is the eligibility for the same ?
30th January 2012, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I want to know which open university having MA in applied psychology except IGNOU . whether clinical psychology or Applied Psychology is benifical for Lecturership.
9th May 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

can you give information about psychology courses available under chennai colleges
15th June 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Scope of psychology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?