27th July 2015, 03:33 PM
muhadmuthu

Eligibility criteria for M.Tech in Petroleum engineering after B.Tech in Mining engineering?

I am a btech mining engineering student who want to do m tech in petroleum engineering. Is there any way to go for m tech in petroleum engineering after
b tech in mining engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  2. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  3. Is is good to do M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering from Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University? Gujarat? Is the certificate from this university good or valid outside?
  4. Which are the courses offered after passing B.Tech? How to get into Petroleum industry?
  5. Is M.Tech in Pipeline Engineering good for an EEE student? Is there any job scope in it?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering?
  7. Reservoir engineering or Production engineering? Which is better?
  8. Fee structure of B.E courses? List of courses offered in B.E?
  9. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  10. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I pursue M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  13. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  14. After B.Tech petroleum engineering can I do M.Tech Nanotechnology?
  15. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  16. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  17. What is the procedure followed to do diploma in petrochemical?
  18. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
27th November 2015, 08:44 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for M.Tech in Petroleum engineering after B.Tech in Mining engineering?

Yes, there is no restriction to join particular or specific course in M.Tech.
It is good to see that you have interest in M.Tech Petroleum and also in Oil and Gas Field.
If you aim for job even after M.Tech then It is always advised to go for job and gain some years of experience from core sector. Then try to do M.E/ M.Tech in the respective field which will be useful in your industry to get into higher positions.
If you aim for Research or Teaching as a profession then it is the best idea to go with M.E/M.Tech
12th December 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for M.Tech in Petroleum engineering after B.Tech in Mining engineering?

I m a civil engineer but after graduation I want to joiN m.tech in mining engineering pls tell me government job in mining engineering after m.tech ...can I join coal gov jobs after done m.tech from mining engineering....pls tell me sir its my need to know pls sir I m waiting yr answer
3rd March 2016, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I am a 8 the seem student of btech(REE) and may I have a chance to do mtech mining or petroleum or mineral exploration
22nd November 2020, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Can b tech electrical engineering peruse m tech in petroleum engineering?
24th November 2020, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

How I download the inspire advisory note??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?