11th January 2011, 02:55 PM
bth52

Eligibility criteria for MCA correspondence course of IWP Navi Mumbai?

Sir,
What is the Eligibility criteria for MCA Correspondence course with IWP Navi Mumbai.
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top collages for MCA degree through correspondence in Navi Mumbai?
  2. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  3. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for mumbai university for MCA?
  5. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  6. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take admission in part time or correspondence diploma course in Electrical near Navi Mumbai? -- [New]
  8. Which are the colleges in Navi Mumbai in which I can get to do D.Ed? Can I do correspondence?
  9. Result of entrance exams of merchant navy?
  10. Which college is better for BBA among IP univeristy, Bharati Vidyapeeth and Navi Mumbai?
  11. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  12. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  13. Which are the SSC/HSC schools in Navi Mumbai?
  14. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  15. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  16. Eligibility criteria to opt for M.E/M.Tech structure Civil distance learning or correspondence in Mumbai? Duration of the course?
  17. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  18. Admission details, eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed correspondence course?
17th January 2011, 06:49 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for MCA correspondence course of IWP Navi Mumbai?

its Eligibility is 3 year Graduation.

If you want entry to second semester of MCA you should have 3 year graduation and six month Computer course from a reputed institution

Rembember that In Lateral Entry, students have to appear and pass the First Semester Examination. Books of First semester will be supplied by the University and Internal Assessment will be completed at the Learning Centre.

If you want entry to third semester of MCA you should have BCA / BSc (IT/CS/AIT) / BE in (IT/CS/E&C/E&E) / BTech in (IT/CS/E&C/E&E) from a recognized University. OR
3 year graduation with PGDCA/PGDIT or equivalent from a recognized University/successful completion of A level course (Computers) from DOEACC after graduation. OR
3year graduation with 2 year diploma from CMC/ET&T/NIIT/APTECH/ 2 years Advanced Diploma in IT from Centre for Electronic Design and Technology of India (CEDTI).
20th January 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for MCA correspondence course of IWP Navi Mumbai?

I have done MBA in marketing & sales from Amity University & want to start career in merchant navy.I have more than 10 years experience.What is the max. age limit for joining Merchant navy?
24th April 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

hi iam 12th pass i want cs information for exam in mumbai plz reply me
15th May 2011, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi i dont have any degree. Is that possible for me to join MCA in correspondance with respect to my age as eligibility criteria?
23rd May 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i have done B.A(History) graduate from mumbai university year 2009 and i have also done Software Engineering(GNIIT) Computer Course from NIIT Mumbai .
Is that possible for me to join MCA Corresspondance course from Mumbai distance education Unviersity ?
26th May 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

i have completed HSC so i want comlete IT Graduation
30th May 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

hi,I have done my M.Sc.(computer science) so can i get admission directy for th third sem of mca
7th July 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to take mba or mca correspondence course so can you tell me the college in navi mumbai
13th July 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have done my graduation with BCA from Allahabad, i want to complete my pg with mca corresponce course from mumbai university
13th July 2011, 08:27 PM
ashfaqchallenge

sir i have got
65 % in MCA
59% in BCA
54.60 in 12th
69% in 10th
which IT companies provides these eligibility criteria
15th July 2011, 10:17 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
criteria for MCA in correspondance course in iwp navi mumbai
first of all you should be an graduate with a computer course from a good college,or tutorial

good luck........
22nd July 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

it is necessary to have job for correspondence MCA ?
9th August 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

please tell me MSc IT is better or not...? because now days MCA has much demand in the market.....Can i get the same opportunities like MCA after my completion of MSc IT
15th June 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I have complete in BSC(Zoology) this year can i addmission MCA Becoz m i intrested plz ans me yes or not?
9th July 2012, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

hi, i have completed BSc (Genetics) can i do MCA in correspondence.
29th April 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am doing bsc it.i want to do mca in correspondence in a university..can i knw list of night college for mca in mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?