22nd June 2011, 07:51 PM
NILESHVA

List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?

Pls send list of Automobiles engineering colleges in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Thane Area.
We want to do diploma course in Automobiles Engineering.
What is the eligibility of Education & percentage.
College fees level etc.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Automobile Engineering after scoring 45% in 10th? List of diploma colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  3. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  4. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  5. List of BCA colleges available in Navi Mumbai or Thane?
  6. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  7. List of automobile diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  8. How to do government engineering diploma in Navi Mumbai? What is the cutoff and fee structure?
  9. List of colleges offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? -- [New]
  10. Which is the Aeronautical Engineering college in Navi Mumbai? What are the career opportunities? Fee structure for the same?
  11. How much percentage is required for polytechnic in class 10th?
  12. List of top government colleges along with their fee structure for B.Ed courses in Navi Mumbai?
  13. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  14. How can I learn Homeopathy diploma course in Navi Mumbai
  15. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  16. Government colleges for B.Ed in Navy Mumbai Area? What is the fee structure for the government colleges?
  17. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  18. List of institutes in mumbai or navi mumbai for doing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd March 2012, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?

How many colleges of automobile engineering of diploma in mumbai
20th May 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?

sir ...
i am a ssc passed in 2010 in Aurangaba board with 81%
and hsc in mumbai board appered so i want diploma in electronics
engineering please provide information
30th May 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

please show the list of colleges for diploma in mechanical engineering in mumbai
7th June 2012, 09:35 AM

Question Re: List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?

[QUOTE=durgesh(8108712667)Pls send list of Automobiles engineering colleges in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Thane Area.
We want to do diploma course in COMPUTER Engineering.
College fees level etc.after 10th
11th July 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I passed sslc in 2010 in cbse board with 45%,so i want admission in automobile engineering in mumbai
11th July 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Pls send list of Automobiles engineering colleges in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Thane Area.
College fees level etc.
26th January 2013, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

is diploma course in engineering after 10 2 equivalent to degree or graduation?
4th June 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

LIST OF COLLEGES FOR DIPLOMA IN AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
7th June 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

list of electronics colleges in thane district ? their fee structure and criteria of cuttoff marks etc
10th June 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am Commerce Graduate. I have complete diploma in supply chain management. I have do Part time MBA. Could you please provide the details of college or institute to do the same.
10th June 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

My son has got 78% in SSc. Exam. 2013 & he want to do diploma in Automobile engineering. Will you let me know the list of colleges for the same in mumbai , eligibilit criteria & fee structure & criteria of cut off marks etc.
10th June 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th ( science) with 52.17% can i get admission for diploma in automobile ? and what will be the eligibility criteria for degree after diploma ?
14th June 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to do automobile enginering diploma after S.S.C.. Please give me the list of colleges/polytechnic that are offering the diploma.
22nd June 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the normal fee structure of polytechnic colleges in thane?
7th October 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to do automobile enginering diploma after h.s.c and i m Commerce student plz
11th May 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i am Bsc passed in Chemistry & i want to do civil engineering diploma so plz what i do?
18th June 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
18th June 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

19th June 2014, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

igot 70%
iwant to do mechanical deploma
which colege iwill get in mumbai
27th May 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

S
28th May 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Plz send the list of government colleges in thane area of deploma engeneering
10th June 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I got 85% in SSC 2015. I Want to do diploma in automobile engineering. Which college should I take in Mumbai??
11th June 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=NILESHVA;820778]Pls send list of Automobiles engineering colleges in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Thane Area.
College fees level....
11th June 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

HI MY NAME IS RITESH CHAUHAN AND I HAV RECENTY COMPTED MY 10 WITH 58% AND I AM INTRESTED TO AUTOMOBILE ENGRNEERING AND I STAY IN VIRAR SO GUYS PLEASE SUGGEST ME ANY COLLEGE MY MOBILE NUMBER 9766491006. PLEASE HELP ME.
11th May 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for admission in Automobile Diploma engineering after SSC passed
9th June 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 91% in ssc and i want to do diploma in mechanical engineering plz suggest me colleges in thane
4th August 2019, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

My son has completed diploma in civil engineering with 75%marks and wants admission in second year engg in new Mumbai,Thane or Mumbai suburban Central line
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?