27th September 2011, 11:59 PM
saurabhkapdi

Eligibility criteria to opt for M.E/M.Tech structure Civil distance learning or correspondence in Mumbai? Duration of the course?

i have completed my b.e.civil (part time) from mumbai university, further i want to do the m.e./m.tech structure(civil) distance learning or correspondence in mumbai, kindly guide/furnish me the eligiblity criteria, collages/institutes, fees structure, duration of course, form & other etc. details in same regard. thank you

Related Questions:
  1. List of good correspondence/distance learning MBA institutes? Fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  2. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  3. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  4. Required Eligibility criteria to join B.Tech in Civil Engineering through Distance Learning?
  5. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  7. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  8. Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university
  9. How to do B.Ed distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria? -- [New]
  10. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  11. Universities for correspondence B.Ed after B.Com through distance learning?
  12. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  13. Duration and fee structure of ICWA course through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  15. Which are the institutes in Mumbai where I can do part time or distance learning in Civil Engineering?
  16. Required Eligibility criteria to get admission for M.Phil course in Distance Learning in a top college? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  17. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  18. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
24th November 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to opt for M.E/M.Tech structure Civil distance learning or correspondence in Mumbai? Duration of the course?

iam Msc(Real estate & valuation) am i eligible for Mtech
18th May 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to opt for M.E/M.Tech structure Civil distance learning or correspondence in Mumbai? Duration of the course?

sir i done cdac but yet not m selected pls guide me
12th July 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed my BE CIVIL (full time) and the final year result is yet to be declared. I want to do further ME or MTECH in structural engineering. Kindly suggest me the colleges nearby bhiwandi, thane and kalyan for the same
29th April 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Shilpa working as Project manager(related to civil & stuctural Engg), interested to do M tech in Civil Structural Engg as corresondence degree. I have degree BE in I&P(Mech Engg), do i eligible for Mtech in Structural Engg. or if any courses please let me know in good university.

Thanks
Shilpa
9th August 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am BCOM(H), MCOM, BED from Calcutta University . I want to pursue MSW in distance learning from IGNOU. Am I eligible? If yes when is the admission date? Fee structure? BM from Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?