20th February 2017, 10:08 AM
Patel dhruv kumar Gajendr

Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required to join Haryana Police after 12th with Science and DCA?

Hello sir, I am in 12th with Science stream and also have completed DCA. I want to join Haryana Police. What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl?
  2. Procedure to become a Black Cat Commando? Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for it?
  3. Can I apply for Chandigarh Police Constable while studying in 12th class?
  4. Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required to join Indian Navy? Necessary books for the preparation of entrance exam?
  5. Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required to join NCC in West Bengal? Where should I go for it? -- [New]
  6. Physical fitness including height required for a female candidate to join Uttar Pradesh Police?
  7. What is the criteria for glass user in Rajasthan Sub Inspector post? Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for it?
  8. Eligibility criteria and physical fitness to apply for Indian Army Clerk job?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  10. Qualifications required to join CBI after graduation? Physical fitness criteria for the same?
  11. How to join Police Constable Service after passing 10th, DCA, Computer Science diploma?
  12. What is the physical fitness required to join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join Uttar Pradesh Police after 12th Science? Details of eligibility criteria, exam pattern and vacancies for this year?
  14. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying?
  15. Physical requirements to join Indian Police for 19 years old female candidate?
  16. Can I join Merchant Navy after 12th Commerce? What kind of fitness is required? Is there job guarantee?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any Physical criteria required?
  18. Can a 22 years old student apply for Merchant Navy job? Physical fitness required for it?
25th February 2017, 12:16 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required to join Haryana Police after 12th with Science and DCA?

You are in 12th standard and want to join Haryana Police. I am sorry to say that you are eligible for Police recruitment after completion of 12th standard. HSSC has recently released the notification for the recruitment of constables (both male and female). You are interested to know about the eligibility criteria and physical fitness for this.

**Educational qualification: Student must pass 10+2 standard from a recognized board. The student must have knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Level.

**Age Limit: 18-25 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

Physical Fitness:

(I) For Male Candidates:
**Height: 172 cm
**Chest: 83 cm (un expanded) to 87 cm (expanded)

(II) For Female Candidates:
**Height: 169 cm
**Chest: 81 cm (un expanded) to 85 cm (expanded)

>>If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam pattern etc then you can go through the detailed notification in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-HSSC-Constable-Posts.pdf(1.10 MB, 15 views)
26th February 2017, 12:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required to join Haryana Police after 12th with Science and DCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patel dhruv kumar Gajendr View Post
Hello sir, I am in 12th with Science stream and also have completed DCA. I want to join Haryana Police. What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for it?
Yes, you are eligible for Haryana Police entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Haryana Police post.

Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.

Minimum Physical Standard:

i) For Male Candidates:
Height-1.67 mtrs.
Weight-51.5 Kgs
Chest-79 cms with a minimum expansion of 5 cms

ii) For Female Candidates:-
Height-1.60 mtrs.
Weight- 45 Kgs
25th January 2018, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and physical fitness require to join utter Pradesh police after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?