2nd December 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

How to join Uttar Pradesh Police after 12th Science? Details of eligibility criteria, exam pattern and vacancies for this year?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science stream and belongs to OBC category. I want to join Uttar Pradesh Police. Please tell me how I can join it? Send me details of eligibility criteria, exam pattern and vacancies for this year?

8th April 2018, 06:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Uttar Pradesh Police after 12th Science? Details of eligibility criteria, exam pattern and vacancies for this year?

You can apply for constable post in UP Police based on your class 12th qualification. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and physical fitness test.

For higher level jobs like SI, you need to have a degree in any stream. Selection is mostly through written exam and physical fitness test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?