26th January 2018, 08:39 PM
duttasatya

Eligibility criteria for pursuing BA Fine Arts in Jadavpur University?

What is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in BA Fine Arts in Jadavpur University, Calcutta? Also, let me know the course fees for the same. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Jadavpur University offer a course in bachelor of Arts or Business of fine arts or visual arts?
  2. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  3. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  4. Does Jadavpur University provide a course in bachelor of Arts or business of Fine Arts of Visual Arts
  5. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  6. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?
  7. By which stream should Fine Arts in Interior and Animation be done with? Which course should be better for pursuing a career in Fine Arts Interior and Animation?
  8. What is the qualification criteria required for pursuing Master of Fine Arts from Government College of Chennai?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Fine Arts?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Masters of Fine Arts(Drawing and Painting)?
  11. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to study PhD in Fine Arts for a postgraduate?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Sc Zoology under Jadavpur University, Kolkata?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to study Master of Fine Arts(Applied Arts) in Jamia Millia Islamia for BFA student of Delhi University?
  15. Eligibility to study BFA in College of Art, Delhi for 3 years Diploma holder on 10th basis? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility criteria for becoming a Fine Arts Teacher?
  17. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  18. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Aligarh Muslim University?
28th January 2018, 04:29 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for pursuing BA Fine Arts in Jadavpur University?

Candidates must complete 10+2 exam in arts stream with minimum 60% marks to appear in the entrance exam conducted by Jadavpur University to get admission in BA Fine Arts course.

Fees of the above mentioned course in Jadavpur University is 7200 rupees only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?