22nd May 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?

I am Currently Planning To Take Up B.Se(Hons) in Anthropology in Hyderabad.I am Very Passionate About Fine Arts.Is It Possible To Take Up Fine Arts While Pursuing My Usual Graduation? Can U Please Tell Me The List Of Colleges/Universities Offering B.Se(Hons) Anthropology in Hyderabad
Thank You

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  2. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  3. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Fine Arts (Applied Arts)?
  4. List of the correspondence universities offering Bachelor of Fine Arts programme?
  5. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. DDCE, Utkal university provides PG in Anthropology? From when admission starts? Eligibility for PG in Anthropology?
  7. List of colleges offering BSc Mathematics Hons in AP or BSc Physics Hons in AP?
  8. Difference between MSc and MA in anthropology?
  9. List of universities in India which are offering Master of Fine Arts course through Distance Education?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD in Fine Arts for a postgraduate?
  11. List of colleges offering BSc Chemistry Hons after scoring 82.25%?
  12. Can I get admission in B.A after scoring 64.5% in commerce with additional subject
  13. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  14. Eligibility for masters in Anthropology? Good universities and difficulty level of such courses?
  15. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria in India or aboard, offering M.Sc course in human genetics stream? I am pursuing B.Sc in agricultural sciences from Dharwad
  16. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
  17. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  18. Names of the colleges offering BSc Hons in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd May 2015, 02:41 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Currently Planning To Take Up B.Se(Hons) in Anthropology in Hyderabad.I am Very Passionate About Fine Arts.Is It Possible To Take Up Fine Arts While Pursuing My Usual Graduation? Can U Please Tell Me The List Of Colleges/Universities Offering B.Se(Hons) Anthropology in Hyderabad
Thank You
12th in any stream is the minimum education required to apply for Graduation in Fine arts. So, If you have completed 12th standard, then definitely you are eligible. Since, you are planning to apply for B.Sc Hons in Anthropology, which is totally different of Fine Arts and Doing B.Sc Anthropology along with Graduation in Fine Arts is nothing but a waste of time and money. However, I suggest you to apply for any short term course along with B.Sc Anthropology. There are so many private Institutions which offer Fine Arts Short Term courses.
22nd May 2015, 01:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard in Science stream are eligible for admission in B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology course. So, If you have completed 12th standard, you can apply for admission in this course. Following are some of the colleges in Hyderabad, which are offering B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology course.

University of Hyderabad
Address: Prof. C.R Rao Road, P.O. Central University, Hyderabad

This university five integrated program in Anthropology, you can join that course, if yur are interested. This is one and only institute in Hyderabad, which is offering Anthropology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?