28th June 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, Syllabus and the date of exam of Food Inspector after completing Graduation in Chemistry?

Hi.

I want to become food inspector. What is the eligibility criteria, syllabus, age limit, and when will be the exam conducted. I have completed graduation in chemistry

Kindly reply to my above query as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, syllabus, age limit and date of the food inspector exam?
  2. How to apply for Food or Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  3. How may I get the Syllabus of food inspector exam held in Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  4. What's the syllabus and eligibility criteria for food inspector recruitment exam in Madhya Pradesh? How may I get the previous years question papers for the same?
  5. Can i fill Drug Inspector and Food Inspector form being a B.Pharma final year student?
  6. Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?
  7. Previous years question papers of food inspector of MP? Information about eligibility criteria of food inspector?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Food Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility criteria for appearing in Food Inspector examination?
  10. Previous years question papers of food inspector of Madhya Pradesh? What is the eligibility criteria for food inspector?
  11. Details about the food inspector exam? Eligibility criteria of it?
  12. What is the syllabus for drug/food inspector in MP? Date of the entrance exam?
  13. Minimum qualification required for Food Inspector post?
  14. Information about Food Inspector entrance exam? What is the procedure and syllabus?
  15. Information about the Food Inspector exam? What is the date of it? Pattern of the exam?
  16. Date of exam, syllabus and pattern of Food Inspector and Taxation Inspector recruitment examination
  17. Qualification needed to get Food Inspector job after completing B.Sc in Chemistry with 72% marks? -- [New]
  18. Doing B.Pharmacy - Eligibility criteria for becoming a Food Inspector?
28th June 2011, 04:53 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, Syllabus and the date of exam of Food Inspector after completing Graduation in Chemistry?

hello friend
Eligibility for food Inspector
1. Undergraduate degree in food safety or related field such as agriculture, biology or chemistry from a recognised university.
2.enroll in the USDA inspection training programme.
3. 1 year experience in food industry needs to be shown on resume.
4. application is available from the official website of united fresh produce association.

eligibility for Excise Inspector
Degree from a recognised university or equivallent
Physical Standard: Male
height- 157.5 cm.
chest 81 cm
physical test:
walking- 1600m in 15 min.
cycling- 8 km. in 30 min.
physical standard: Female
height- 152 cm.
weight- 48 kg.
physical test:
walking- 1 km. in 20 min.

The exam for food inspector consisits of two papers.
1. General studies

This paper includes the following area of study

1. General Science
2. Current Events of National nad International Importance.
3. History of India.
4. Indian National Movement.
5. Indian Polity and Economy.
6. World Geography and Population.

2. The second paper covers the entire area of food including definations, classification and analysys of all the food products, food compositions, preservatives, etc.

You will find many reference books in your nearest book store. You must try to read books written by different authors. you must not prepare from a single book. Its always better to have previous years question papers to practice and to understand the standard of the examination.

all the best
28th June 2011, 06:07 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Eligibility criteria, Syllabus and the date of exam of Food Inspector after completing Graduation in Chemistry?

A Food Inspector is the one who take cares of quality of the food processed or made.

With this job you will have a good salary also .

Qualifying Exam for this is Numerous entrance exams that are being conducted out for Food Inspectors

Some of them are
->All India Food Inspectors Entrance exam

->Punjab food Supplies department Entrance exam.

Eligibility for these exam is
->Nationality must be indian
->Age shoud be minimum of 21 years when they apply for exam.
->for Food Inspector Exam candidates must be done graduation in the field of food safety.
those who have take chemistry Biology or agriculture are also eligible to apply for this and also to appear for the exam.

In this exam the pattern is first Exam and then interview for the selected candidates.

All the best for your preparation

Regards

~AdityA~
4th January 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, Syllabus and the date of exam of Food Inspector after completing Graduation in Chemistry?

dear sir,i have completed hotel management degree,in the course i have also studied food safety & microbiology.am i eligible for applying for the post of food inspector.
16th August 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

is the physical fittness important to become food inspector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?