27th September 2011, 11:50 AM
mansi rupareliya

Eligibility criteria for taking admission in Biochemistry from NIRMA university?

i wanna take addmision in biochemistry in NIRMA UNIVERSITY...n i wanna know the Eligibility for that...i have completed my graduation in pure chemistry from NVPAS v.v.nagar anand.

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for admission in SVNIT for Gujarat Board Students?
  2. How many marks do I need in JEE to take admission in mechanical engineering in Nirma or LD university?
  3. How to get admission in Nirma University?
  4. B.Sc Nursing graduate can do M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology?
  5. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  6. Eligibility and requirements to study M.Sc(Biochemistry) in Presidency University?
  7. Criteria for taking admission in M.Phil course?
  8. Marks required in 12th to get admission in Law at Nirma University? When and where these exams are held? -- [New]
  9. Some good colleges for M.Sc. in Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC?
  11. What is the admission criteria for admission in engineering colleges like SVNIT, PDPU and Nirma?
  12. Best college to study M.Sc(Biochemistry) in Mumbai? Eligibility to get admission?
  13. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  14. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at Anna university under management quota? Which engineering college provides admission under sports quota?
  15. Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed? Admission procedure and the important dates?
  16. How much percentage is required for admission in Nirma University for Diploma?
  17. m.pharm in gujarat? entrance exams for that?
  18. Eligibility criteria for taking admission MCA in Bangalore after 12th and graduation without maths?
27th September 2011, 09:37 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for taking admission in Biochemistry from NIRMA university?

Dear Friend

You are eligible for admission in M.Sc. in Biochemistry at Nirma University if you have
scored more than 55% in your B.Sc. (Chemistry).

All those who have undergone a bachelor degree in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Botany/
Zoology/ Microbiology/ Life Sciences/ Environmental Sciences/ Bio-technology/
Agricultural Veterinary/ Fishery & Dairy Sciences/ Pharmacy/ Medicine (MBBS)/ BDS/
Bioinformatics/ Genetics/ Medical Laboratory Technology/ BHMS/ BAMS/
Biotechnology/ Physiotherapy/ Bio-medical Engineering are eligible for admission to the
M.Sc. course in Biochemistry, provided that their bachelor degree score is at least 55%.

The admission in done on the basis of entrance test which was conducted in June this
year. You can expect similar schedule of entrance test in the coming years.

The total no. of seats for M.Sc. in Biochemistry is 20.

Visit: http://www.nirmauni.ac.in/is/index.asp
27th September 2011, 10:26 PM
praveendia

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for taking admission in Biochemistry from NIRMA university?

The candidates should have Bachelors degree under 10+2+3/4/5, pattern of education in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Life Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Bio-technology, Agricultural Veterinary, Fishery & Dairy Sciences, Pharmacy, Medicine (MBBS), BDS, Bioinformatics, Genetics,Medical Laboratory Technology, BHMS, BAMS, B.Tech/B.E. Biotechnology, Physiotherapy and Bio-medical Engineering with at least 55% marks as aggregate of all the semester / years.
If the applicant has passed the qualifying examination from the University other than Nirma University, he/she will be required to obtain Eligibility Certificate from Nirma University. The arrangement for obtaining the same will be made on the spot on payment of Rs. 500/- at the time of admission.
15% of intake in each programme is exclusively reserved for admission to PIO (Persons of Indian Origin)& Foreign Students. Of this about one-third, i.e. 5% is reserved for Children of Indian Workers in Gulf countries and South East Asia.
28th December 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of class 12 (medical without maths)i wanted to know the eligibility criteria for bsc biochemistry
7th January 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i am student of b sc cbz can i get admission to m.sc.biochemistry
2nd May 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th standard i wanted to ask that can i get admission in computer engineering diploma course in nirma university in ahmedabad
1st April 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I m a 12th class student nd secured 65% marks in boards exam am i able to take admission in biochemistry? What is the procedure?
2nd April 2013, 05:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have studied 10+2 with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology then you can definitely apply for the Biochemistry courses.

There are many reputed Universities in India which conduct entrance examination for it.

Nirma University is in Gujarat and it also conducts their own entrance examination for the admission into Graduation in Biochemistry course.

As you have got 65% marks then you will be definitely eligible for Nirma University entrance provided you have the right subject combination in 10+2.

So be prepared for the entrance if you want to get admission into this University.

After doing B.Sc Biochemistry you will have job opportunities in following fields:

-Biotechnology

-Chemical Industry

-Agriculture Research

-Food Processing

-Pharmaceutical Companies

-Medical Research

-Petroleum Companies

-Seed and Nursery Firms

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?