22nd October 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and requirements to study M.Sc(Biochemistry) in Presidency University?

Sir,
I am Mahammad Samim Mondal and I want to know about the eligibility criteria for doing M.Sc in Biochemistry in Presidency University? Kindly tell me all the requirements also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency University?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to do masters in English at Presidency University?
  3. Am I eligible to study Biotechnology in Jadavpur University and Presidency college
  4. Procedure and requirements to study T.Y.B.Com in Gujarat University?
  5. How to get admission in presidency college? What is the syllabus?
  6. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?
  7. Presidency university Kolkata admission and eligibility details?
  8. Marks required for admission in English honours at Presidency University?
  9. Am i eligible for government job if I have a backlog history?
  10. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria and requirements to study Master in Financial Accounts for B.Tech(Psychological Science) student?
  12. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  14. How to get admission for MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  15. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  16. Eligibility and requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in Stanford University for MCA 4th semester student?
  17. Can I get admission to study M.Sc if secured 40% in B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  18. Am I eligible for entrance exam of presidency university with NIOS qualification?
28th October 2015, 10:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to study M.Sc(Biochemistry) in Presidency University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Mahammad Samim Mondal and I want to know about the eligibility criteria for doing M.Sc in Biochemistry in Presidency University? Kindly tell me all the requirements also. Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Biochemistry from a recognized university are eligible for Masters degree in Biochemistry in Presidency University.

Your age should be above 16 years.
10th February 2020, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to study M.Sc(Biochemistry) in Presidency University?

Sir....I am the student of bsc in zoology. Can I eligible for MSc in biochemistry in Presidency University.
18th September 2020, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Can MBBS student join to M Sc in Biochemistry or Bioinformatics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?