24th August 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at Anna university under management quota? Which engineering college provides admission under sports quota?

sir i want to know the eligibility criteria for taking management quota admission for btech in anna university. which are the engineering collage are taking in sports quota

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff and eligibility criteria for sports quota in Anna University? Will I get a seat through sports quota in Anna University?
  2. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  3. Number of seats available for sports quota in Anna university? List of Anna University colleges having seats for sports quota?
  4. Sports quota in aieee 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which college in Anna University I am supposed to get under sports quota after getting 171.5 cutoff marks?
  6. Will I get sports quota under Anna University engineering college after scoring 779 marks and cutoff of 117?
  7. Can I get through Anna University counseling through sports quota?
  8. Eligibility for sports quota? Cutoff marks for sports quota?
  9. What is the eligibility for sports quota? What is the cutoff marks for sports quota?
  10. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
  11. Will I get any college under sports quota in Anna University Counseling after scoring 106 cutoff marks?
  12. Can I get admission in any Medical College under Management Quota having secured 57% in 12th? Can I get admission in Mahaveer Medical College under Management quota?
  13. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  14. Am I eligible for sports quota in Anna University
  15. Admission in Jadavpur Engineering College under Sports Quota after scoring 4273 rank in WBJEE?
  16. Will I get admission in Anna University through NRI Quota?
  17. Will I get a seat under sports quota in Anna University Engineering College after scoring a cutoff of 170 with state level participation certificate?
  18. Is there any sports quota reservation required in M.Tech admission? I have scored 15000 GATE rank
1st October 2014, 10:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at Anna university under management quota? Which engineering college provides admission under sports quota?

To be eligible to get admission in B.Tech course at Anna University, you need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria as mentioned below :-

-->You must have passed in the Higher Secondary Course Examination (Regular 10 +2 year pattern) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry from the Institute recognised by the Government of Tamilnadu.

-->You must have secured minimum aggregate of 50% of marks and above in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board.

There is a special reservation for the sports quota candidates and you need to your sports certificates at the time of the counselling process to get admission under sports quota in engineering colleges of Anna university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?