11th November 2010, 06:05 PM
faraznabi

Eligibility Criteria for XAT and SNAP?

Ser,
I have done engineering from pune university in 2009 securing 51%in final year.My aggregate is 46.5%.but pune university gives percentage of final year only in final certificate.am i elegible for XATand SNAP?Plz provide me the answer.
thanking you.
FARAZ

14th November 2010, 01:15 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility Criteria for XAT and SNAP?

Hello,
The Eligibility for XAT is as follows;

For Business Management Programmes and Human Resource Management,eligibility is a graduate of 3 years or equivalent in any discipline.
For this programmes you could be eligible.

For SNAP:
The eligibility is a graduate from a recognised university with a minimum score of 50%. For candidates belonging to SC/ST category a score of 45% in graduation is essential to apply for the SNAP 2011 test.
18th November 2010, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of form submission for XAT and SNAP.
18th November 2010, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of form submission for XAT and SNAP.
11th February 2011, 01:04 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

The XAT exam ,2011 eligibility criteria is like: the candiadte should have a graduation degree in any stream with at laest 50% marks(for General students), and 45% (for SC/SC/OBC/PH)

And the SNAP eligibility is like: the candidate should be a graduate from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).

Prepare well!
8th March 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

can i give cat exam if i had a back in 2nd semester (B tech) n now i have cleared it.......?
9th March 2011, 06:48 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria for XAT Exams -

If You Are Graduate From Recognised Colleges And Universitites With Minimum 50% Marks, Then You Are Eligible To Apply for XAT Exams.

For General Candidates - Minimum 50% Marks In Graduation.

And For Other Catagories - Minimum 45% Marks In Graduation

Eligibility Criteria for SNAP Exams -

If You Are Interested To Appear In Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, Then You Should Have A Graduate Degree With At Least 50% Aggregate Marks.

And For More Details, Then Please Read the Given Attach File -
Attached Files
File Type: docx SNAP Eligibility -.docx(16.4 KB, 92 views)
9th March 2011, 06:56 PM
lakshmiharathi.kota
Member+

For Business Management Programmes and Human Resource Management,eligibility is a graduate of 3 years or equivalent in any discipline.

For SNAP:
The eligibility is a graduate from a recognised university with a minimum score of 50%. For candidates belonging to SC/ST category a score of 45% in graduation is essential to apply for the SNAP 2011 test.
9th March 2011, 07:30 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by faraznabi View Post
Ser,
I have done engineering from pune university in 2009 securing 51%in final year.My aggregate is 46.5%.but pune university gives percentage of final year only in final certificate.am i elegible for XATand SNAP?Plz provide me the answer.
thanking you.
FARAZ

yes,You are Eligible to both ie XAT as well as SNAP.so dont worry and go ahead.

[
B]Eligibility Criteria for XAT:-[/B]

You should have Graduate Degree in any stream from any recognized university with minimum of 50% and above for General Candidates and 45% for SC/ST candidates then you are eligible for Xavier Aptitude Test.
The Pattern of Question will be same as of MAT and CAT.And the selection procedure is also same ie written test followed by GD and personal interview.

Eligibility for SNAP:-

you should have a graduate degree from any recognized university with minimum of 50% for general candidate and 45% for SC/ST candidate.

If you are a final year candidate then also you are able to apply.

Application process for SNAP:-

* First of all you have to register yourself online by using the website www.snaptest.org.

* Afterwards you have to submit an application form to the desired SIU institute.

* And lastly you have to wait for the admission calls from the applied SIU institutes

Regards:-
khanddn
9th March 2011, 08:35 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

EligibilityCriteria for XAT 2011 :-

XAT 2011 eligibility criteria require the candidate must be agraduate from a recognized institute. The minimum aggregate requirement interms of graduation score for XAT 2011 is 50% for general category and 45% forOBC/ST/SC/Physically Handicapped candidates.

SNAP 2011 Admission Test Eligibility Criteria :-

You should be a graduate from a recognised university with a minimum score of 50%. For candidates belonging to SC/ST category a score of 45% in graduation is essential to apply for the SNAP 2011 test.

I am attaching SNAP bulletin for reference .You can download & view it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SNAP Bulletine.pdf(629.3 KB, 204 views)
9th March 2011, 11:21 PM
yogs.singh

eligibility for xat exam-

Eligibility criteria for XLRI XAT:

- candidate should have either completed the graduation or
-should be in the final year of graduation for provisional admission.

-date of exam -02 jan. 2011

eligibility of snap exam-

- candidate should be a gradudate with atl east 50% marks in graduation for general candidates and 45% for SC/ST candidates.
- Final year students can also apply for provisional admission.
9th March 2011, 11:25 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria
XAT

For General Candidates - Minimum 50% Marks In Graduation.

And For Other Catagories - Minimum 45% Marks In Graduation

For SNAP:

both the above are among top management colleges in private institutes.
10th March 2011, 12:45 AM
mishra245

XAT exam eligibility is:
XAT 2011 eligibility criteria require the candidate must be a graduate from a recognized institute. The minimum aggregate requirement in terms of graduation score for XAT is 50% for general category and 45% for OBC/ST/SC/Physically Handicapped candidates.

SNAP exam eligibilty os:
You should be a graduate from a recognized university with a minimum score of 50%. For candidates belonging to SC/ST category a score of 45% in graduation is essential to apply for the SNAP 2011 test.
10th March 2011, 07:42 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Eligibility Criteria for XAT and SNAP

Re: Eligibility Criteria for XAT and SNAP?
EligibilityCriteria for XAT 2011 :-
XAT 2011 eligibility criteria require the candidate must be agraduate from a recognized institute. The minimum aggregate requirement interms of graduation score for XAT 2011 is 50% for general category and 45% forOBC/ST/SC/Physically Handicapped candidates.

SNAP 2011 Admission Test Eligibility Criteria :-
You should be a graduate from a recognised university with a minimum score of 50%. For candidates belonging to SC/ST category a score of 45% in graduation is essential to apply for the SNAP 2011 test.
Application process for SNAP:-
* First of all you have to register yourself online by using the website www.snaptest.org.
* Afterwards you have to submit an application form to the desired SIU institute.
* And lastly you have to wait for the admission calls from the applied SIU institutes

good luck
10th March 2011, 10:21 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Eligibility Criteria for XAT and SNAP?

Basic Eligibility for XAT

Candidates who wish to appear for the XAT exam must be graduates of any discipline. The certification must be from a recognized university. The candidates must have a minimum score of 50 percent in their finals (45 percent for reserved and handicapped candidates).

Qualifying Examinations for XAT

2 year Post Graduate Program in B M & in P M & I R – The qualification required by a student to join this program is a graduate degree. Those who are going to appear for their finals can also appear for this exam.

1 year General Management Program – The student must have a graduate degree in any discipline. It is also required for them to have a work experience of atleast five years in the pertinent field.

4 years Fellow Program in Management – To join this program, the students must have a postgraduate degree any discipline. Those who have a degree in Accounting, CS or ICWA with a minimum of 55 percent marks can apply too. Candidates who have a graduate degree in BE or B.Tech with a minimum of 60 percent marks is suitable to apply. Students who are going to sit in their final exams are eligible to apply for this program too.

Age Qualification for XAT

There is no specific age limit for appearing to the XAT exam. Candidates who have finished their graduation successfully can apply for the program at any time.

Eligibility for the Foreign Nationals/NRI/PIO for XAT

It is possible for Persons of Indian Origin’s (PIO), Non Residents of India’s (NRI’s) and foreign nationalities to apply for the XAT exam. They are required to have a graduate degree with more than 50 percent marks.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/xat-eligibility-criteria/#ixzz1GAsFLZh4
10th March 2011, 10:37 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

eligibility criterion for XAT examination-
Applicants must have a minimum three years Bachelor's degree from any discipline. Students appearing in their final year can also apply. the candidate should have minimum of 50% marks in graduation to appear in XAT examination for general category candidate. for SC/ST/PH candidate there are 5% of marks relaxation.

Pattern of Examination:

Time allotted: 120 minutes + 20 minutes for essay writing
Sections:
Verbal & Logical Ability
Analytical Reasoning & Decision Making
Data Interpretation & Quantitative Ability

Eligibility criterion for SNAP examination:
Graduate from a recognized university in any discipline. Final year students can also apply. the marks criterion is also same as for the XAT examination.

Pattern of Examination:
Objective test
Sections:
Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative, Data Sufficiency & Data Interpretation
General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and Business Scenario
Analytical & Logical Reasoning
10th March 2011, 11:04 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Hello dear,

1) The Xavier Aptitude Test in an entrance exam that is carried out by the Xavier Labor Relations Institute for the admission of candidates into its postgraduate management programs.

Basic Eligibility for XAT
Candidates who wish to appear for the XAT exam must be graduates of any discipline. The candidates must have a minimum score of 50 percent in their finals and for handicapped candidate only 45% required.

2) Symbiosis national aptitude test , it is also known as SNAP. The test is compulsory for all the students who want to pursue post graduate programs from the symbiosis international university.

Basic Eligibility for SNAP
1. The candidate must be a graduate with at least 50% marks and 45% in case ofstudents belonging to SC, ST and PWD.
2. If a candidate is currently in the final year of degree program then they can also apply for the examination.
10th March 2011, 12:06 PM
S.Gopiram
Junior Member+

Yes you are eligible for both XAT and SNAP exams

XAT eligibility:

The candidate should have minimum of 50% score in their final exams in degree.

SNAP eligibility:

The candidate should have at least 50% aggregate and for SC/ST it may be 45% in some institutes.
10th March 2011, 01:19 PM
cricket007
Banned

dear friends,

Symbiosis national aptitude test , it is also known as SNAP. It is conducted for the students who want to get admissionn in the various institutes of the symbiosis international university. The test is compulsory for all the students who want to pursue post graduate programs from the symbiosis international university.

Eligibility criteria:

The criteria of eligibility for SNAP is as follow :

1. The candidate must be a graduate with at least 50% marks and 45% in case ofstudents belonging to SC, ST and PWD.
2. If a candidate is currently in the final year of degree program then they can also apply for the examination.

Examination pattern:

Exam Pattern is been described in Course and Pattern section on http://competeindia.com

Application process:

To get registered for SNAP, You need to follow these steps

1. As the first step you need to register online at www.snaptest.org.
2. Secondly you need to submit an application form to the desired SIU institute.
3. The third step is to wait for the admission calls from the applied SIU institutes as each college has different admission criteria.

Wish you a very good luck for success in SNAP exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf XAT2009_Question_Paper_With_Solutions.pdf(367.1 KB, 132 views)
10th March 2011, 03:01 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Quote:
Ser,
thanking you.
FARAZ
SNAP exam.
. The candidate must be a graduate with at least 50% marks and 45% in case ofstudents belonging to SC, ST and PWD.
28th March 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

HELLO, I am Alakananda, I am a graduate from Calcutta university in English (HONS) with 47.5% marks in hons papers but i have more than 55% marks in total (pass hons) aggregate. Am i eligible to give SNAP n CAT and other exams that need 50% in total aggregate ?????? plzzzzz help me, i am really confused........
15th April 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

i want to that i had got below 50% in b-com and got 55% in m-com so can i be elligible for xat , snap or cat exam
20th April 2011, 01:01 PM
suraj2157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to that i had got below 50% in b-com and got 55% in m-com so can i be elligible for xat , snap or cat exam
i think you are not eligible because they require graduation marks not post graduation marks.
than also you can check the respective web site for that but as per my knowledge you are not eligible.
if i am wrong than please correct me.
all the best
18th May 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I m doing my engineering and want to know whether the only last year i.e B.E % is considered or the aggregate of all 4 years is considered in the eligibility criteria (50%) of XAT and SNAP?
21st May 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i got 45% in snap. please tell me whether i am eligible to any college of pune.
27th May 2011, 11:50 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Ser,
thanking you.
FARAZ
Eligibility Criteria for XAT :

The minimum educational qualification for the appear in the XAT exam
is graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognize University.
and for SC/ST/OBC category the minimum 45% marks in graduation.

Eligibility Criteria for SNAP :

SNAP is stand for the Symbosis National Aptitude Test. To appear in the
SNAP test you should pass the graduation degree from a recognize
University with minimum 50% marks in graduation for general category
and 45% for SC/ST candidate.

If you have satisfy the above eligibility criteria then you are eligible
for XAT or SNAP exam.

Regards
~Mukul~
9th July 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I got second class in B.E with 65% am I eligible for xat or cat?
2nd September 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply for snap 2011-12, i am in b.com final year and my age is 20. So,i want to know can i apply for snap test?
2nd September 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

i am in d final year of B.tech.. can i apply 4 XAT??
10th September 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am planning to take XAT and SNAP. However, I am still unclear with the Eligibility criteria. I have completed my BSc in Computer Science. However, I have had a drop in my second year BSc Computer Science. I completed my Third Year with 54% in first attempt. I request you to please let me know if I am eligible for XAT and SNAP.
9th November 2011, 10:07 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Hello,

For SNAP:
9th November 2011, 10:34 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Hello,

For SNAP:
15th November 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam, I got 83% in MAT,my educational background is as follows: 10th-61%,12th-48%,grad-46.44% & I belong to ST category.Sir/mam, i want to know, am i eligible for a good MBA institute?plz rply.
22nd January 2012, 10:51 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Ser,
thanking you.
FARAZ
HI,
X.A.T stand for Xavier Aptitude Test

For X.A.T exam:-
> Pass graduation with minimum 50% marks from recognized university.
> There is no age limit in the exam.
> There is restriction in the number of attempts.
3rd May 2012, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

sir . i have done my graduation in b.sc environmental science (overall 65% marks ) from EIILM UNIVERSITY which is basically a distance learning course. i want to know that , am i eligible for SNAP or XAT or S.P JAIN for MBA entrance exam. please , also mention the name of other colleges for which i am not eligible for their MBA entrance exam.
11th September 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
I M currently in final year of engg.. can i appear for snap.. whether i m eligible or not...
11th September 2012, 01:37 PM
jayks

XAT ELIGIBILITY

Eligibility for XAT
•A candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university or a deemed university.
• Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree and are awaiting results can also apply.

SNAP ELIGIBILITY

Qualifying Examinations for SNAP

Any graduate with 50 % marks can apply for SNAP. The candidates who belong to the reserved category are given 5 % relaxation in marks. The course should be a regular one and should be from an affiliated institute. Students from foreign countries can also apply for the test but they need to fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the rules of the institute.

Age Qualification for SNAP

Minimum age limit according to the notification for SNAP exam is 21 years, so interested candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions can apply for the post. Those belonging to the reserved category are given relaxation in age. Those candidates who wish to avail relaxation in age should attach all documents to prove their eligibility for relaxation along with the form.

Both XAT and SNAP are entrance test to get admission in MBA

All the best
1st July 2013, 12:51 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Ser,
thanking you.
FARAZ
For XAT there is no minimum percentage to acquire which means since you have passed you can easily sit for the XAT exam but for SNAP you need to secure 50% or more marks in three years. Since your aggregate marks is less than 50% therefore i doubt if they will allow you to sit for SNAP.

XAT Exam Details:-

XAT stands for Xavier Aptitude Test. Just like CAT or MAT, XAT is also an ll-India test conducted by Xavier Association of Management Institutes. It is an entrance exam which you need to sit for to study management courses.

It is basically a paper based test and with the XAT Score you can study in a list of colleges all over India.

Eligibility:-
  • You must be a graduate from a recognized university or a deemed university.
  • If you are a final year candidate intending to appear for the final qualifying exam or is waiting for the result to come out then also you are eligible.

Exam Pattern:-
  • Decision Making- 25 Questions
  • Verbal and Logical Ability- 30 Questions
  • Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation- 36 Questions
  • Essay & General Awareness- 40 mins

SNAP Exam Details:-

To get admission to all the Post-Graduate Institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed) University you have to sit for the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test or SNAP.

There are a list of top colleges under SNAP where you can apply. You have to separately apply in all the colleges but for SNAP only one application would do.

Eligibility:-
  • You must be a graduate in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university.
  • You need to secure minimum 50% of marks in aggregate at graduation level.
  • SC/ST candidates needs to get 45% of marks instead since for them there is 5% relaxation.

Exam Pattern:-
  • Logical Reasoning- 30 Questions
  • Quantitative Ability + Data Interpretation + Data Sufficiency- 40 Questions
  • Verbal Ability- 40 Questions
  • General Knowledge / Current Affairs- 40 Questions

Hope this helps :-> :->
6th December 2013, 06:23 AM
Unregistered

ompleted my engg in 5 years but I have 58 cgpa, am I eligible for SNAP?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?