14th August 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for CS entrance exam? Fee structure of the course? From where to buy the form?

what is the eligibility for cs enterance exam ?
what is the fees for this course ?
from where i can buy this form?
where i have to submit this?

Related Questions:
  1. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  2. Online application form for MBBS entrance exam? What is the fee structure for it?
  3. What is the fee structure for CAT entrance exam and colleges in Bangalore?
  4. Information about IAS entrance exam? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  5. Eligibility criteria, Syllabus of BCA entrance exam? What is the fee structure in best colleges of Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
  7. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Sc forensic sciences?
  9. Eligibility and fee structure for B.Sc(Animation) from Madras Christian College, Chennai? Date of admission? Are the forms available Online?
  10. SRMC's MD(sports medicine) course eligibility, entrance exam syllabus, fee structure, scope and recognition
  11. How can I get admission in PGD in Environmental Science being a postgraduate in Life Science? Fee structure of course and date of entrance exam?
  12. When the application form of AMU B.Tech entrance exam will be released? Prospectus, fee structure and cutoff marks required for admission? -- [New]
  13. How to get the AIMS medical entranc exam application form? Fee structure of the courses?
  14. Best colleges for Training of Commercial Pilot in India? Date of Exam, Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for the course?
  15. Details of ICWA? What is the fee structure?
  16. What is SRM university fee structure?
  17. Eligibility, fee and top colleges for graduate degree in Marine?
  18. Fee structure of NIFT? How to fill NIFT form? From where to buy NIFT form?
15th August 2011, 11:44 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for CS entrance exam? Fee structure of the course? From where to buy the form?

Dear Friend

Company Secretary Course is conducted in three different levels.
Foundation Level, Intermediate Level and Final level.

For being eligible for Foundation level you should have passed 10+2 (or equivalent)
from a recognized board.
Once you qualify the Foundation Level you can apply for Intermediate Level and
after qualifying Intermediate Level you can apply for Final Level.

If you have completed Graduation then you are not required to qualify Foundation
Level. You can directly apply for Intermediate Level.

The Duration of foundation and intermediate course is 8 months, 9 months
respectively.

The fee for registration is : Rs. 12,500/-

The total fee for Foundation Level is : Rs.3,600/-

Intermediate level fee
6500/- For foundation course passed candidate
7000/- For commerce graduate
7,750/- For non commerce graduate.

Final Course
fee is Rs.7,500/-
You can get the detailed information in ICSI brochure.
Click on the link below to get the ICSI brochure.

http://www.icsi.edu/webmodules/student/Brochure/CS%20Brochure%20for%20Regular%20Course.pdf
16th August 2011, 12:13 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for CS entrance exam? Fee structure of the course? From where to buy the form?

hi dear
after complete your graduation then you have to go for
CS exam.
for this you go for entrance exam after clear all the exam then you start your reading.

BOOKS:-

16th August 2011, 12:20 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
the fee structure for cs are as follows.....

after +2 you can go for cs exam.

for more details you can visit website http://www.icsi.edu.com

good luck....
16th August 2011, 12:26 AM
Sehwag6

Cs means company secretary. For this eligibility is 12th in any stream
16th August 2011, 12:59 AM
Sehwag6

12th is the eligibility for cs
16th August 2011, 10:39 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Company Secretary Course is conducted in three different levels.
Foundation Level, Intermediate Level and Final level.

*** for Foundation level you should have passed 10+2 (or equivalent)
from a recognized board.

If you have completed Graduation then you are not required to qualify Foundation
Level. You can directly apply for Intermediate Level.

The fee for registration is : Rs. 12,500/-

The total fee for Foundation Level is : Rs.3,600/-

Intermediate level fee
6500/- For foundation course passed candidate
7000/- For commerce graduate
7,750/- For non commerce graduate.
3rd November 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

when can i get the form for cs foundation exam for december 2012 and from where (surbhi)
25th December 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

best colleges for c.s ? what are the procedures for enrolements for c.s
23rd January 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

which are the best colleges for pursuing C.S. in Kolkata?
3rd May 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my graduation as well as my post graduation from EDII college...
now for cs which level i have to clear...
and sir right now i m involved in my family business.
13th May 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

When cs intermedait course entrance exam and reg. Last date
21st May 2012, 06:17 PM
sayyadzaheer

Question Re: Eligibility for CS entrance exam? Fee structure of the course? From where to buy the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehwag6 View Post
12th is the eligibility for cs

what percentage is required for eg more then 60 or what
25th June 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum % is required for cs entrance exam nd accounting is required or not?
18th August 2012, 05:06 PM
anjali kale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehwag6 View Post
Cs means company secretary. For this eligibility is 12th in any stream
can i appear for foundation course exam if i have appeared for 12th std exam and result is yet 2 come
22nd November 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i was registered for cs foundation in year 2009 but not given foundation exam till now.
can i give cs foundation exam in june2013 ? If yes what is the requirements.
9th December 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I am pass in tyb.com but octomber so i can eligibale for cs exame ?
pleez give me reply this mail id .....
e-mail :- [email protected]
10th December 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I APPLY FOR CS EXAMS
17th May 2013, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

i want to do cs exam but i have a backlocks in degree so which level should i do now ?
22nd May 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

please tell me what is last date of cs foundation course and from which place I get this form and where I submit this form.
1st September 2013, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

sir
i completed b-tech vth 70%. now i want join a COMPANY SECRETERY. am eligibule. and plz tell me a good CS institute&addres also.and a complete fee details .how 2 apply
&wr i submit. sir plz tell me about this information.
2nd September 2013, 05:52 PM
EFDRTG

ELIGIBILITY

Candidates who have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) examination of a Board/University constituted by law inIndia or any examination recognised by the Central Government as equivalent thereto are eligible.
Provisional admission is allowed to a candidate who has appeared or enrolled for appearing in Senior Secondary (10+2 or equivalent) examination , provided proof of passing the examination is produced within 6 months of making the application.
Admission is open throughout the year by making an application in the prescribed Form FC-1 together with documentary evidence in support of date of birth and educational qualification.
Duration of Foundation Programme is 8 months, excluding the months of admission and the examination. Foundation Programme students are required to pass the Foundation examination within 3 years from the date of their admission

SUBJECTS:

English and Business Communication
Economics and Statistics
Financial Accounting
Elements of Business Laws and Management

EXEMPTION FROM FOUNDATION EXAMINATION

A candidate possessing any of the following qualifications or any other qualifications recognised by the Council of the ICSI with the approval of the Central Government as equivalent thereto, is exempted from passing the Foundation examination
A Degree or master's degree in Corporate Secretaryship or Commerce Pass in the Final examination of the Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India(ICWAI) or the Institute of Chartered Accountants(ICAI) of India or any other Accountancy Institution in India or abroad recognised as equivalent thereto by the Council:

Or

A degree or master's degree in any discipline other than Fine Arts.
A candidate who is eligible for exemption from the Foundation examination under clause (iii) stated above can seek registration as student. Such a candidate before becoming eligible for undergoing coaching for the Intermediate examination is required to undergo satisfactorily a course of postal or oral tuition for those subjects of the foundation examination which he had not studied at the graduate or post graduate level, after registration as a student.
16th September 2013, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Eligibility for CS entrance exam? Fee structure of the course? From where to buy the form?

what is the admission prcedure of cs. how i can get application form of it. and also give me detail Information about course and its scope...please mail me the answer in my e mail id. [email protected]
16th September 2013, 05:20 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the eligibility for cs enterance exam ?
what is the fees for this course ?
from where i can buy this form?
where i have to submit this?
dear friend

cs stands for company secretary , it is conducted under institute of company secretary of india ,

for cs course the minimum educational requirement is class 12th pass,

no requirement of age limit

no minimum marks requirement

stages for cs :

cs foundation

cs executive

cs professional

as per notification of icsi graduates are exempted from cs foundation,

cs institute has made registration system online as well as offline, the easiest way for registration is online registration you only have to submit your digital documents, and submit it on the website only

fee for foundation is 4500

fee for executive is 9000

fee for professional is 12000

visit icsi.edu for registration

good luck
15th July 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

After i passed my ssc, i completed my degree in distance manner in ambedkar open university. ( B com) am I eligible for cs executive?
8th January 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Which competitive exams we have to write to join into CS after UG course of B.COM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?