27th April 2015, 10:08 AM
shahana shina

What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Sc forensic sciences?

What is the eligibility criterion for joining B.Sc in forensic science? Is there any entrance test? What is the fee structure? I require this information to take a decision on doing the course or not. Can someone please put forward the information soon as possible here?

Related Questions:
  1. List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?
  2. Can a B.Sc(nursing) graduate do forensic course? What's the fee structure and duration of course?
  3. Eligibility criteria for BSc in DU? What are the courses in BSc? Fee structure of DU?
  4. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  5. How to do BSc with forensic science after 12th? List of the colleges in Delhi? What is the fee criteria?
  6. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  7. How to get admission in MSc forensic sciences? I am doing BSc in medical
  8. What is the fee structure to do BSc Forensic Science? Which exam should I write? I am from SC category
  9. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  10. Best universities or colleges offering m.sc in forensic sciences? What is the eligibilty criteria for this course?
  11. Procedure to take admission in BSc forensic science? Fee structure details for SC candidate?
  12. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic Science having completed BDS? Duration and Fee structure of the course? Best colleges offering the course?
  13. Eligibility criteria for BSc Bioinformatics? Fee structure and placement details for BSc Bioinformatics?
  14. What's the admission criteria for M.Sc (Forensic) in school of Forensic Sciences?
  15. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  17. Can I join M.Sc. in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc. MIT?
  18. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
27th April 2015, 09:10 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Sc forensic sciences?

Eligibility criteria - B.Sc forensic science

You must have done 12th class with science subjects from recognized Indian institution.

Fee structure - B.Sc forensic science

The fee structure of B.Sc in Forensic science is generally 6000 to 30000 per year. The fee of the course varies from college to college.

Top colleges offering B.Sc forensic science
Indian Institute of Forensic Science,
Amity University,
Lovely University,
Institute of Criminology & Forensic Science, New Delhi
University of Lucknow
Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science, Delhi
Dr.Harisingh Gour Vishwa Vidyalaya, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh
University of Delhi,
Anna University, Chennai,
Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Hyderabad
Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Chandigarh,
Central Forensic Laboratory, Kolkata
29th May 2016, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Sc forensic sciences?

What is the minimum percentage required for Forensic Science? I have completed 12 .
22nd June 2017, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Are there any forms for forensic science stii there in DU or central forensic laboratory chandigah ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?